Summer plans? Need ideas Watch

_nim1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve finished exams (🥳🥳🥳) and I’ve got 4 months to do nothing before I start uni in September. I’ve not even been free for a week and I’m already so bored that it’s been making me feel really down. I’m trying to find a job and hopefully I’ll start driving practice soon. What’s everyone doing over the summer? Any suggestions for what I could do to stop me dying from boredom?
annoymous_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How have you finished your exams so quick? And why don’t you get an active job so you can have fun and earn money. Sign up the an NCS mentor?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
_nim1
Rep:
?
I live in Scotland so exams started at the end of April. I am looking for a job it’s just not going great 😅 ncs mentor sounds cool though I doubt I’d be able to do it, I’m 17
(Original post by annoymous_)
How have you finished your exams so quick? And why don’t you get an active job so you can have fun and earn money. Sign up the an NCS mentor?
hallamstudents
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by _nim1)
I’ve finished exams (🥳🥳🥳) and I’ve got 4 months to do nothing before I start uni in September. I’ve not even been free for a week and I’m already so bored that it’s been making me feel really down. I’m trying to find a job and hopefully I’ll start driving practice soon. What’s everyone doing over the summer? Any suggestions for what I could do to stop me dying from boredom?
Defo try get a job! But other than that try make lots of plans with your friends!! Your all in the same situation so make it fun together!!
Sophia
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In Scotland there are opportunities for hill or mountain walking and wild swimming.
_nim1
Rep:
?
True might try something like that especially since we were meant to have our silver expedition which I was looking forward to but I think it’s being cancelled :/
(Original post by barnetlad)
In Scotland there are opportunities for hill or mountain walking and wild swimming.
_nim1
Rep:
?
Got some plans in place for when we’re all done exams! Thanks ☺️
(Original post by hallamstudents)
Defo try get a job! But other than that try make lots of plans with your friends!! Your all in the same situation so make it fun together!!
Sophia
Emma603xxxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have you thought about volunteering at festivals or taking part in ics? I’m 17 and I’m volunteering at festivals this year, you should volunteer with me! Also to do Ics you have to be at least 18 and it’s volunteering abroad and sounds amazing
jamesbarry17
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Read a book (lots of great books are available for free as PDFs online)
Clean up your room and make it beautiful
_nim1
Rep:
?
Literally done both these things haha thanks 😂 also just found out my I can borrow any ebook online with my library so I’m pretty much sorted 😂
(Original post by jamesbarry17)
Read a book (lots of great books are available for free as PDFs online)
Clean up your room and make it beautiful
_nim1
Rep:
?
That sounds so good! Festivals aren’t really my thing though ics sounds so cool thanks I wanna try that after I’m 18
(Original post by Emma603xxxx)
Have you thought about volunteering at festivals or taking part in ics? I’m 17 and I’m volunteering at festivals this year, you should volunteer with me! Also to do Ics you have to be at least 18 and it’s volunteering abroad and sounds amazing
Rid The Kid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
-i'm going to run every morning.
-self-teach myself italian with help from my mother
-go drayton manor/ulton towers with mates
-start boxing again

and other personal ones

might work from august until september.
_nim1
Rep:
?
Ohh nice sounds good 😌 I just started learning Spanish again I’m trying to improve my speaking. Italian is actually the other language I’d like to learn
(Original post by Rid The Kid)
-i'm going to run every morning.
-self-teach myself italian with help from my mother
-go drayton manor/ulton towers with mates
-start boxing again

and other personal ones

might work from august until september.
Rid The Kid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by _nim1)
Ohh nice sounds good 😌 I just started learning Spanish again I’m trying to improve my speaking. Italian is actually the other language I’d like to learn
im gonna use duolingo and speak speak only italian to my mom since she was raised in italy and knows it fluently. i might as well do something productive and might visit italy some day
_nim1
Rep:
?
Ohh it’s so good having someone to speak with, hope it goes well ☺️ And same here I’d love to go to Italy and Spain and be able to speak the language
(Original post by Rid The Kid)
im gonna use duolingo and speak speak only italian to my mom since she was raised in italy and knows it fluently. i might as well do something productive and might visit italy some day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (209)
22.64%
The paper was reasonable (416)
45.07%
Not feeling great about that exam... (173)
18.74%
It was TERRIBLE (125)
13.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise