Do you ever just look up at the stars and think... Watch

Rocky Handsome
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Ohh girl..I wanna see you get fired.
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
nah he gets an F in gay. he can’t even do that right! but he’s a good artist. yeah don’t get me started on that loser
Rocky Handsome
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
A better synonym wud be that
😂😂😂 an alien
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Rocky Handsome)
Ohh girl..I wanna see you get fired.
fired? i’ve already been fired
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rocky Handsome
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
So spill it out...all the filth i wanna hear how much u hate james charles and jeferee star...
fired? i’ve already been fired
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
So spill it out...all the filth i wanna hear how much u hate james charles and jeferee star...
i subscribed to james for like a couple hours because i was amazed at how much he talks. james charles has already been cancelled but jeff star. a racist, a pedophile, makes me sick honestly. never seen someone brag so much about being rich and still looking like that.
Rocky Handsome
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
His rich cuz there are some people to suck his c*** p****....whick looks like a volcano hole.So yeah "it" pays them for that
i subscribed to james for like a couple hours because i was amazed at how much he talks. james charles has already been cancelled but jeff star. a racist, a pedophile, makes me sick honestly. never seen someone brag so much about being rich and still looking like that.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
His rich cuz there are some people to suck his c*** p****....whick looks like a volcano hole.So yeah "it" pays them for that
who would wanna suck his ****? his bf looks like a child and jefferey looks like a skeleton.
Rocky Handsome
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
well not alll people in this world are matured...some of them are f***** up...so they wud do it
who would wanna suck his ****? his bf looks like a child and jefferey looks like a skeleton.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
well not alll people in this world are matured...some of them are f***** up...so they wud do it
probs cause they got paid. no one would do it voluntarily cause then they rlly effed up for free
Rocky Handsome
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
exactly....and prolly someone has to hold his t*** and c****..cuz the y gonna falll down everytime he gets banged.
probs cause they got paid. no one would do it voluntarily cause then they rlly effed up for free
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
exactly....and prolly someone has to hold his t*** and c****..cuz the y gonna falll down everytime he gets banged.
ok lol too far
Rocky Handsome
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
ik
ok lol too far
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
ik
but yeah he’s trash tho
Rocky Handsome
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
hmmm...that is a fact
but yeah he’s trash tho
annoymous_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Rhodesian)
I thought this was going to be a thoughtful philosophical debate.

But you’re just stating vague and frankly meaning phrases like ‘we are nothing yet we are everything’.

Although I do see a soul, mind and body argument in what you say. From what I can tell you are a dualist as most religious people are.
I’m not going to say I don’t believe in a soul since I don’t really know and am open to the idea.
But I certainly don’t believe in heaven and hell. And if they were real I wouldn’t even want to go to heaven.
I’m curious. I believe In heaven and hell but why would you not want to go heaven
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
I’m sure there’s a poetic soul in there somewhere
Maybe, but it doesn't buy into the one, or god, or an absolute divinity :laugh:
Rhodesian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by annoymous_)
I’m curious. I believe In heaven and hell but why would you not want to go heaven
Heaven would be terrible. I wouldn’t be me.
You can’t sin in heaven and humans by nature sin. We are lustful we have jealousy and pride.
I feel better when I’m better than other people whether that’s based on looks, wealth or education.
Everyone is equal in heaven.

Also I try to think of a perfect life and what I’d do all day everyday. But everything I think of, I’d get bored in like a year.
Struggling is part of life and makes life fun.
In heaven I’d assume that you live in perpetual perfectness. And for eternity as well. No thank you.

Also you are always happy. That can’t be. I can’t be happy all day every day for eternity. Unless of course I’m changed and then I wouldn’t be me.

Heaven is wishful thinking and doesn’t make sense.
annoymous_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Rhodesian)
Heaven would be terrible. I wouldn’t be me.
You can’t sin in heaven and humans by nature sin. We are lustful we have jealousy and pride.
I feel better when I’m better than other people whether that’s based on looks, wealth or education.
Everyone is equal in heaven.

Also I try to think of a perfect life and what I’d do all day everyday. But everything I think of, I’d get bored in like a year.
Struggling is part of life and makes life fun.
In heaven I’d assume that you live in perpetual perfectness. And for eternity as well. No thank you.

Also you are always happy. That can’t be. I can’t be happy all day every day for eternity. Unless of course I’m changed and then I wouldn’t be me.

Heaven is wishful thinking and doesn’t make sense.
well that certainly is a different Perspective and the first time I’ve heard of someone having that view. Interesting
Rhodesian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by annoymous_)
well that certainly is a different Perspective and the first time I’ve heard of someone having that view. Interesting
Sounds like you really dislike that view.
I put it in a less sophisticated way but this is an actual disadvantage of the Christian view of heaven.

It’s debated philosophical.
Obolinda
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I like in London so I can't see stars but I've been camping and seen them before.

I ALREADY know I'm somewhat insignificant in this universe, don't need to look at stars to know that. I doubt spend time dwelling on it though.
Last edited by Obolinda; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (519)
26.23%
The paper was reasonable (863)
43.61%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.61%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed