The Student Room Group

are you still friends with people from high school

^^
(edited 4 years ago)
we had a large group of friends, and half went to one college and half went to other. Ever since college started in September we’ve had meet-ups every fortnight (the only day we all have a free) but recently no one has been bothering to meet up but we still talk on the gc I guess.
only one. i’ve been friends wit her since reception. i deleted the others off snapchat cause they’re so quiet
Yes and no.

I had around 10-15 friends in high school. When we all went to college, I think I then only had around 5 (from high school).

Now, I have two friends left from high school and we are best friends who see each other whenever we are in the same area (we live in different cities). It's been almost 10 years.

However my sister is friends with absolutely no one from high school. Everyone is different so you shouldn't feel bad.
Reply 4
Not really. I still play Golf regularly with one of my better friends, apart from that I see some occasionally but never anything planned. We all just drifted apart across the world to University then work life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending