How can I stay awake? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Got a deadline next week and still have so much work to do. I work around 11- 7pm every day at uni but when I get home I'm exhausted and can't stay awake to get any work done but I need to. I get less sleep but I don't care about that, once the deadline had come and gone then I can make up the sleep I lost but for now I need to stay awake or I won't get the work done. How can I stay awake for longer? I don't want to take energy drinks because then I'd get no sleep at all and wouldn't be able to do anything. Any ideas?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Waking up with cold showers, going outside for walks during whatever breaks you give urself, drinking green tea is full of lots of great health benefits as well as being filled with caffeine which is a bonus. Plan ur day out so u go to bed early, wake up early and have plenty of breaks throughout the day even if there only 10 minuets long because this will allow u to still get plenty of sleep and have energy and get as much done.
carljm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Use alarm watch or use your mobile phone alarm for stay alert and awake.

(Original post by Anonymous)
Got a deadline next week and still have so much work to do. I work around 11- 7pm every day at uni but when I get home I'm exhausted and can't stay awake to get any work done but I need to. I get less sleep but I don't care about that, once the deadline had come and gone then I can make up the sleep I lost but for now I need to stay awake or I won't get the work done. How can I stay awake for longer? I don't want to take energy drinks because then I'd get no sleep at all and wouldn't be able to do anything. Any ideas?
thex-men
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
drink coffee and take a cold shower
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by thex-men)
drink coffee and take a cold shower
I hate coffee, I had tea instead for the past few days and it kept me awake.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (159)
74.65%
Jeremy Hunt (54)
25.35%

Watched Threads