Why is my ex girlfriend acting like this? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ex-gf used to be my best friend, she started acting cold and distant towards the end of the relationship, I realised. I jumped ship and just ghosted - I assumed she was doing the same too. She plans to break up with me on a Friday, but finds out I too plan to end it. She gets mad at me for ghosting her. I don't argue or anything, I just end it.

Ok so we ended on bad terms. Now she's talking to my friend and flirting with him - I'm planning to cut complete contact off with those two after A levels. But anyways. My ex has been telling a mutual friend of ours that she misses our friendship and that she is in a bad mental state, and that she still cries thinking of losing me.

I want to move on. She's a chapter that's been closed, but keeps creeping in. She is flirting with my friend and expects me to remain friends especially after being so disrespectful at the end. Why is she crying, when she wanted this? I've heard her say under her breath "Get away from me" to me during the end.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
The real question is, why are you acting like this?

You clearly still have feelings for her.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The real question is, why are you acting like this?

You clearly still have feelings for her.
Because I feel somewhat sort of guilt for making her cry. But I know that I can't accept her friendship or anything. I want to get away and ghost, I'm a little angry that she just views me as some sort of object without emotions. Sexting my friend behind my back after our breakup, and then wanting to be friends and crying about it after you blatantly wanted me away is unreasonable.
London090
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
She's got a few problems she herself needs to figure out, she doesn't want you back that's for sure but often she misses the familiarity of having someone there for her. It's pretty normal. She doesn't miss you but she misses the thought of having you around if that makes sense. What she needs is for you both to not communicate anymore, you cannot stay her friend because I can promise you 80% of the time "staying friends" does not work out. In the end the conversations just die out, She needs to genuinely have space and you need to take time off and leave her alone. Stop texting her and don't try to lead her on or anything. Like you said the chapter has closed and this is your chance to move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (228)
22.69%
The paper was reasonable (453)
45.07%
Not feeling great about that exam... (181)
18.01%
It was TERRIBLE (143)
14.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise