I want to drop a subject in a levels but im not sure help!!!!!! Watch

StarSoul
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I’m doing A levels Biology Chemistry Physics and Maths currently and I’m definitely NOT dropping my Maths and Physics since I feel like I’m still doing good and it was my only A*and A in GCSE O levels However I love Biology as a subject but I can’t seem to handle the amount of information it holds and somehow my decision in dropping this subject first came when my own lecturer said I should consider taking A levels Business instead to be honest I feel like my decision in dropping a subject cake from my Biology lecturer since while the other lecturer have only gave me hope that I can improve and only give me a helping hand when I wish to have them help My biology lecturer is also my mentor I have thought about asking him to help me in several occasions but it seems like now the relationship I have with him is of pity and it feels like he’s helping me with a fake smile I don’t know what to do I really love biology as a subject and I’ve thought many times that I could be a doctor but maybe I’m not so sure anymore My favorite subject is maths but I’m not confident enough to take on further mathsI don’t know what I will do in the future but I hope something that makes me happy like Doing maths Learning a new language And helping others I say this because I feel that I actually have a good grasp in learning a foreign language I hope that I can Study it properly and be fluent however I’m not the literature or history study type I don’t have the best English but I love trying a different language Please help me decide in what I should drop or take I’ve done the three science maths A Maths and business in GCSE O level I also have a problem I don’t have access to any of my college notes anymore and my only accessible notes are from my maths lecture since it’s not through the college portal I’m trying to help myself and study consistently and before hand so that I can manage the amount of information without my notes but it’s getting difficult and I have to worry about not having enough I even asked for tuition but I don’t know what I’ll do with the tutor and whether she’ll get me on track or better at my A level Subjects I want to know what I could be in my future and not just think about hobbies please ask me questions and help me figure out my thoughts Thank you
OctoberRain7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Wait until AS/mock results come out and how you’re doing in each subject then will probably help you to make a decision
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27%
Not great so far... (283)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed