Have your say: Students react to 2019 AQA GCSE Chemistry Paper 1 exam Watch

shooks
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Here's where you can post a comment about our Students react to 2019 AQA GCSE Chemistry Paper 1 exam article.

Read the full Students react to 2019 AQA GCSE Chemistry Paper 1 exam article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.
Jackgcsehelp
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Honestly I didn’t hate it.
Although putting a 6 mark titration at the very back where I didn’t kjow it was there until the last 5 mins is really frustrating.
But the standard forms and weird graph units is what bugs me so much
(Original post by shooks)
Here's where you can post a comment about our Students react to 2019 AQA GCSE Chemistry Paper 1 exam article.

Read the full Students react to 2019 AQA GCSE Chemistry Paper 1 exam article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.
gracievlogs
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Honestly I actually found it ok but i did make wuite a few silly mistakes so i think I’ll get somewhere between 60 and 70 marks which should be a 7
(Original post by shooks)

Grace_Shaw
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Jackgcsehelp
The exact same thing happened to me! I only saw the titration 6 mark question as we were told to stop. It’s really annoying because I can actually do those questions. Why did they have to put it on the back page!!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jackgcsehelp
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
It’s so stupid like the other exams it’s stopped before the back page but no they decide to put a pretty nice titration question at the back which is irrelevant to the things jsur before it and randomly placed.
So dumb
(Original post by Grace_Shaw)
Jackgcsehelp
The exact same thing happened to me! I only saw the titration 6 mark question as we were told to stop. It’s really annoying because I can actually do those questions. Why did they have to put it on the back page!!
Grace_Shaw
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Jackgcsehelp)
It’s so stupid like the other exams it’s stopped before the back page but no they decide to put a pretty nice titration question at the back which is irrelevant to the things jsur before it and randomly placed.
So dumb
Yeah, I bet there will be lots of people who have lost marks from it just because they didn’t see it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jackgcsehelp
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yeh so hopefully I can scrounge some marks if the grade boundaries r low bexusse of it as people got the same as me for the first answer hit the second I didn’t do cod idk how do 3 marks would be decent. Got 0.62 😀
Don’t get why examiners do that. The test was so lame they asked the most unusual questions like wtf what is the volume of the titration 1 marker read off a scale... is ther a free mark or r people that stupid to not read how the scale is going down instead of up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (195)
22.57%
The paper was reasonable (362)
41.9%
Not feeling great about that exam... (168)
19.44%
It was TERRIBLE (139)
16.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed