The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by studyidiot
does anyone have a prediction of what could come up on the business paper tomorrow?? please reply soon.

no idea what will be on the exam but I hope I pass because I do awful at business 😭
does anyone have a prediction of what could come up on the business paper tomorrow?? please reply soon.

need so much help with business :frown:
Remember to stick to your paragraph structure and keep your chains of analysis going, you'll be fine by the time you get to the summer a-level exams
Original post by Mystery Panda
no idea what will be on the exam but I hope I pass because I do awful at business 😭
Original post by chakshita
Remember to stick to your paragraph structure and keep your chains of analysis going, you'll be fine by the time you get to the summer a-level exams

I did really bad with paper 1. most people said they ran out of time and had to skip 10 mark questions
AS paper 1 is theme 1 right? and don't worry, as you do more practice papers in class, timing will become less of an issue. I have my first alevel paper 1 exam this Friday sooooo :redface:
I did really bad with paper 1. most people said they ran out of time and had to skip 10 mark questions

omg same literally only 2 people in the whole year found it good and finished it, the rest of us all left out so many questions and didnt finish other questions and found it hard:frown:
Reply 7
Omg same, that one 10 marker about USP threw everyone off in my business class. I couldn't even understand what it was asking me..
Original post by lilly_xx12345
omg same literally only 2 people in the whole year found it good and finished it, the rest of us all left out so many questions and didnt finish other questions and found it hard:frown:
Omg same, that one 10 marker about USP threw everyone off in my business class. I couldn't even understand what it was asking me..

I didn't get any of it to be entirely honest. I was just haply I could remember some of the definitions. what did everyone get for PED? I think I did it wrong if I'm honest. and due to the timing I didn't even think about structure in my exam
Reply 9
It was -18.75% mate
Hey, if any1 remembers any questions from the Business AS Edexcel Paper 1 and 2, and could send them ASAP, it would be really useful, please, please, please let me know, thanks!
does anyone know what the 20 marker was about?
Reply 12
Original post by lucythurbon
does anyone know what the 20 marker was about?

Competition and economic influences and how they impact reaching sales targets
Can anybody remember what was on the paper 2 AS business exam 2019?Thanks
Original post by UnknownM1
Hey, if any1 remembers any questions from the Business AS Edexcel Paper 1 and 2, and could send them ASAP, it would be really useful, please, please, please let me know, thanks!

Did you get any answers for this.
Original post by zakirzzz
It was -18.75% mate

You remember the question mate
Original post by lilly_xx12345

Do u remember any questions from this.?
Original post by oexample
Can anybody remember what was on the paper 2 AS business exam 2019?Thanks

Do u remember paper 1?
Does anyone know the as paper for 2020?
Original post by causeilikeit
Does anyone know the as paper for 2020?

yea paper 1 only though

Latest