The Student Room Group

MSc - Cass Business School

Hey guys, I just got rejected by Cass for all the courses I applied to (Business analytics, finance and investment management). At the end of the email they say the applications details "will be pooled". What does it mean? Do I have any chances to receive offers from them for other courses? A friend of mine told me that if you get rejected, you should ask them to be put in a sort of "waiting list" , to see if some offer-holder declines its chance to study in Cass. Would you suggest me to do so?
PS: good luck to all Cass applicants!
Reply 1
I beleive pooling is a waiting list, so if you are one of the best out of those who got rejected, you will get a place.
Reply 2
Got it! Thanks tob!
Reply 3
I would suggest you read the email carefully. In your case, they most likely mean your application details will be made available for other programmes or departments at City. It doesn't mean you are now waitlisted nor the programmes that rejected you will reconsider your application. However, other programmes you had not applied for may offer you a place later but I would not rely on that.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
You are totally right. At this point, I am not considering the Cass anymore!
Original post by V944817
I would suggest you read the email carefully. In your case, they most likely mean your application details will be made available for other programmes or departments at City. It doesn't mean you are now waitlisted nor the programmes that rejected you will reconsider your application. However, other programmes you had not applied for may offer you a place later but I would not rely on that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending