How long should I revise for GCSE to get an A* Watch

d15loisjones
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I want A/A* in my exams. I have 4 exams coming up history, chemistry, biology and physics. Is 3-4 weeks enough to revise and still get good grades for them ? Also we have a full week off after next week!
LCG128
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Study as hard as you can and as much as you can Find time and space Do your best Don’t listen to anyone’s negativity And don’t be a narcissist.
nha.
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
It isn’t about how long. It’s about how accurate and good you revise. Just focus when studying and try to understand/memorise everything you read and write them in small notes.

There is no point of revising for 14h a day if you aren’t going to focus on accomplish anything.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Coolkitkat23
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
i dont get it, havent gcses already started? do you live in wales or something? i think 3-4 hours is good enough
d15loisjones
Rep:
?
Yes they have started , but I’m in year 10 and in wales where we take half this year and half next year. I’m sitting them on the 6th of June up to the 14th of June
(Original post by Coolkitkat23)
i dont get it, havent gcses already started? do you live in wales or something? i think 3-4 hours is good enough
d15loisjones
Rep:
?
Ok thank you for the advice !
(Original post by nha.)
It isn’t about how long. It’s about how accurate and good you revise. Just focus when studying and try to understand/memorise everything you read and write them in small notes.

There is no point of revising for 14h a day if you aren’t going to focus on accomplish anything.
d15loisjones
Rep:
?
I’m really determined so hopefully I’ll get good grades! I’m worried about physics the most😬
(Original post by LCG128)
Study as hard as you can and as much as you can Find time and space Do your best Don’t listen to anyone’s negativity And don’t be a narcissist.
Coolkitkat23
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by d15loisjones)
Yes they have started , but I’m in year 10 and in wales where we take half this year and half next year. I’m sitting them on the 6th of June up to the 14th of June
ahhh that makes sense oof, yeah so perhaps 2-3 hours! hope you do well dude!
d15loisjones
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Thank you !!
(Original post by Coolkitkat23)
ahhh that makes sense oof, yeah so perhaps 2-3 hours! hope you do well dude!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?