Football help? Watch

Kevin-
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have played football since I was young. I never really played much but people even now, do say that I am a good defender/goalkeeper. I joined my school's football team but chickened out like a p*ssy on the first day, because of my fear of being called terrible and due to the fact that I don't play much and I can't really dribble properly. I'm ok at passing but I don't really know how to dribble fast. Ever since I was young I've had a thing for football and I've tried to get into supporting teams and watching matches but I don't end up sticking to it. When people have conversations about football, I desperately want to join in but can't because I don't watch much. The sixth form I want to go to, has a football club and I'm desperate to join. I've started training for the past months by myself and I really want a personal football coach but they are expensive. I can dribble a bit better now and I'm practicing kick ups and my highest so far is 4. But Why am I so into football if I don't stick to watching it and can't play well. And even if I decided to start playing now, would it be too late to get good?
Last edited by Kevin-; 4 weeks ago
wizkid44
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's never too late. Just try out the sixth form team and see how you like it.
NestlePure
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's true its never too late, keep trying.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (212)
14.84%
The paper was reasonable (802)
56.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (310)
21.69%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
7.35%

Watched Threads