Sociology and Criminology Degree Watch

confuseddddd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Anyone studying BSc Sociology and Criminology at University of Salford?
Or BA Criminology and Sociology/BSc Criminology and Sociology with Quantitative Methods at Manchester Metropolitan University?

If so, I have a few questions to ask as I am quite worried.
1) Do you have to do Oral Assessments and do you get picked on during lectures? I am asking this because I suffer from anxiety and if I have to do any of them I would end up having a panic attack. I would only be able to do an oral assessment in front of a lecturer. If you do have to do them, is it possible that I could talk to my lecturer and explain my problem?

2) What is the difference between a BA and BSc course? I know that BA stands for Bachelors of Art and BSc stands for Bachelors of Science, the explanation I have had so far is that BSc is more science based, but I still don't understand how the courses differ.
confuseddddd
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Anyone thinking about studying BSc Criminology and Sociology at the University of Salford?
OR
BA Criminology and Sociology or BSc Criminology and Sociology with Quantitative Methods at the Manchester Metropolitan University?
In 2020.
PhoenixFortune
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I've merged your two almost identical threads, and moved it to the Social and Political Sciences forum.
confuseddddd
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Thank you!
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
I've merged your two almost identical threads, and moved it to the Social and Political Sciences forum.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (66)
24.18%
The paper was reasonable (120)
43.96%
Not feeling great about that exam (49)
17.95%
It was TERRIBLE (38)
13.92%

Watched Threads