G1J2
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I am predicted an 8 or 9(Mock = High 8), then this paper comes along and has made me lose all confidence of doing well in chemistry. I feel like ive messed up on alot of the questions- but i dont know if i have, its just my mind making me think of all the worst outcomes. I also just finished the exam with 2 mins to spare which is unusual for me because i usually find chemistry a breeze. Also, that paper was harder than last years paper by far for me, (i got like 84 on last years paper) but this year i feel like im gonna be in the 60's ;( Really ****ing scared. Someone please tell me they feel the same way....
AM678
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I thought that too but then I went through some of the questions with a teacher and it honestly wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was. It also means that the grade boundaries will be lower and paper 2 will be easier. You will have done fine,
G1J2
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Ok thanks buddy really appreciate it, good luck with the rest of your exams!

(Original post by AM678)
I thought that too but then I went through some of the questions with a teacher and it honestly wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was. It also means that the grade boundaries will be lower and paper 2 will be easier. You will have done fine,
mass63
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi : what grade will correspond to marks in the 60s range?
(Original post by G1J2)
I am predicted an 8 or 9(Mock = High 8), then this paper comes along and has made me lose all confidence of doing well in chemistry. I feel like ive messed up on alot of the questions- but i dont know if i have, its just my mind making me think of all the worst outcomes. I also just finished the exam with 2 mins to spare which is unusual for me because i usually find chemistry a breeze. Also, that paper was harder than last years paper by far for me, (i got like 84 on last years paper) but this year i feel like im gonna be in the 60's ;( Really ****ing scared. Someone please tell me they feel the same way....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.21%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.17%
I don't think they'd understand (29)
16.38%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.98%
There's nothing they could do (50)
28.25%

Watched Threads