The Student Room Group

Ocr history alevel help!

On Tuesday I have my history Alevel and the 4 topics are workers, women , African americans and native americans. Could anyone who's also doing this paper help? Of course with the depth study source question it is impossible to predict what will come up, but for the Thematic essay would it be sensible to just revise 3 of the topics instead of the 4? I've always struggled with History Alevel and will do anything I can to make it easy for myself, may sound a stupid question but I would rather be reassured on whether to take the risk or not
Original post by indigoblueee664
On Tuesday I have my history Alevel and the 4 topics are workers, women , African americans and native americans. Could anyone who's also doing this paper help? Of course with the depth study source question it is impossible to predict what will come up, but for the Thematic essay would it be sensible to just revise 3 of the topics instead of the 4? I've always struggled with History Alevel and will do anything I can to make it easy for myself, may sound a stupid question but I would rather be reassured on whether to take the risk or not

Depends on the format of the paper and how many questions you have to answer. You should know the papers. If its 2 essays and 4 possible areas, then 3 would be fine. All four would be a waste unless you revised some favourite subjects within each. Two would be too risky as you would be guessing which ones were going to come up. Study of exam papers and spec should indicate what an acceptable strategy is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending