The Student Room Group

GCSE Business

So I have my business GCSE coming up... for the first paper, it covers Business in the Real World, Influneces on Business, Business Operations and Human Resources. For the second paper (which right now is 18 days away) it covers the first 2 Marketing and Finance. I have not studied Marketing and Finance AT ALL. Like I know nothing. Will I be fine if I only study what I will be assessed on in the first paper, and then study the extra 2 topics after the first paper. I would have 10 days to study the whole of Marketing and Finance.
OCR?? what examboard
AQA
AQA
Original post by stressystressy
OCR?? what examboard
Reply 4
you are not tested on those sections for paper 1. Paper 1 tests on sections 1,2,3,4. Then for paper 2 is sections 1,2,5,6.10 days is more than enough time to revise the 2 sections they are theory heavy and will need you to stay focussed when interpreting what you are learning.

I'm also sitting the GCSE as you tell me how it goes hope for all the best, just make sure you know how to structure any answers if you don't know how to do it then add me on Snapchat and I will help you on the
Snapchat = manavp2412
(edited 4 years ago)
Thank you SO much for your help I really really appreciate it!! Xx
Original post by Manavp24
you are not tested on those sections for paper 1. Paper 1 tests on sections 1,2,3,4. Then for paper 2 is sections 1,2,5,6.10 days is more than enough time to revise the 2 sections they are theory heavy and will need you to stay focussed when interpreting what you are learning.

I'm also sitting the GCSE as you tell me how it goes hope for all the best, just make sure you know how to structure any answers if you don't know how to do it then add me on Snapchat and I will help you on the
Snapchat = manavp2412

Quick Reply

Latest