How to revise for GCSE Geography [Edexcel B]

Watch
flynn02
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I joind the GCSE Geography group late as I was doing another option but it got dropped - so I basically know very very little about Geography.

I have Paper 1 in a couple days - the topics are Hazardous Earth, Development Dynamics, and Challenges of an Urbanising World

I don't necessrily find the subject hard, I just don't know what/how to revise as i'm not used to the subject.
Mzhax
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by flynn02)
I joind the GCSE Geography group late as I was doing another option but it got dropped - so I basically know very very little about Geography.

I have Paper 1 in a couple days - the topics are Hazardous Earth, Development Dynamics, and Challenges of an Urbanising World

I don't necessrily find the subject hard, I just don't know what/how to revise as i'm not used to the subject.
im doing that omg im so stressed i took it for time n i dont know what im doing either so dw😂Go through the content ofc the mark scheme the examiners report and go through the past paper n specimen paper ull be fine dont stres
username5299388
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by flynn02)

make sure you revise the case studies because these are the long marked questions - it is possible to drop a whole grade by not answering an 8 mark question so they're pretty important
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (65)
4.58%
Uncertainty around my education (219)
15.44%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (155)
10.93%
Lack of purpose or motivation (202)
14.25%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (61)
4.3%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (82)
5.78%
Loneliness (126)
8.89%
Financial worries (48)
3.39%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (65)
4.58%
Exposure to negative news/social media (68)
4.8%
Lack of real life entertainment (73)
5.15%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (122)
8.6%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (132)
9.31%

Watched Threads