Sophhhowa
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can I just remind people to consider others in exams.
If your exam finishes earlier than someone else in the Hall please don’t go noisily and start screaming outside.
Be considerate about the amount of noise you are making around the exam hall (like don’t walk pass the building screaming)
Please don’t leave your exam telling everyone how easy it was. If someone found it hard then they’re gonna be ******** themselves till results day when they might have done way better than they thought so don’t freak them out
If someone says they don’t want to talk about an exam for whatever reason, don’t talk to them about it! Maybe they tried really hard but it didn’t go their way or maybe they just want to forget about I and move onto the next one so they don’t stress themselves out over getting something wrong.

Basically just be mindful and remember that once the invigilator says ‘times up’ there’s nothing you can do to change the exam but what you can do is help yourself and your class mates to remain calm however it went to avoid unnecessary stress in the lead up to results
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Preach, exams are stressful. We don't need more of a reason to worry.
mio.648
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
relax, aint nobody gonna be stressing about an exam result right up to a results day, people have lives to live
Sophhhowa
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by nio.m)
relax, aint nobody gonna be stressing about an exam result right up to a results day, people have lives to live
I’m just saying be mindful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (0)
0%
No (0)
0%

Watched Threads