Falling in love with my instructor Watch

Flufiness
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Right , this is going to be a very bizarre short story but and I can’t help it.

I’m falling for my driving instructor no joke , and it annoys me to remember about him , as I want to meet him then or do something crazy with him but of course that’s impossible .
The craziest part is :
-he is 15 years older than me
-has a wife +kid
-I have a boyfriend myself
-I have already passed my test ,meaning I should of forgot about him right?

The memories drive me insane , I straight away feel sexual and cannot help myself to not think about him .Remmember how he gave me a tight hug once I’ve passed, how he slightly holded my hand when i worried during the lessons ,how we laughed together ,his smile just arghh...These tiny little things get me going crazy .Honestly , i’Am a weirdo .Once I see him on the streets (probably teaching someone else ) I straight away think of maybe following him a little , like I was going the same direction ;to get his attention or something I don’t know .Its so frustrating because I want to forget about him as nothing can ever happen between us + it’s already been 3months since I’ve passed the test+ and I don’t want to analyse ,why this is happening .

What are your comments on my story ?😄
Last edited by Flufiness; 5 days ago
Arrange
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Flufiness)
Right, so this is bizarre but I’m falling in love for my driving instructor , he is so attractive , funny etc.The weirdest factors ? He is 15years older ,is engaged and has a kid.And me , well I already passed my test and I have a boyfriend !!Could this be any more stupid ?Ocassionally laying in bed i remember the times we had lessons , how we used to laugh and how he used to slightly give me a hug at the end or touch my hands when I worried too much.Now when I see him somewhere on the road ,probably teaching someone else I follow him a little as if I want to get his attention .
Sounds like a great movie plot.
MuhammadSpear
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Lol we’ve all been there

But the best of luck to you for your future.

And it’s not really weird, a lot of people get a crush on people others would find bizarre. It’s ok
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Don’t clutch to this fantasy as it will exhaust you. Put a brake on it now before it drives you crazy. The fact he has a kid and is engaged is an indicator you can’t have him.
Flufiness
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
might start writting short stories based on my life
(Original post by Arrange)
Sounds like a great movie plot.
Flufiness
Rep:
?
i completely understand that,and sadly i do know that these are all fantasies in my head playing games with me.Makes me feel like a *****,when i catch myself on the thoughts that, '' what if he is not happy in his marriage or is interested in younger woman,what if..'' and so on.Shame on me.
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Don’t clutch to this fantasy as it will exhaust you. Put a brake on it now before it drives you crazy. The fact he has a kid and is engaged is an indicator you can’t have him.
Flufiness
Rep:
?
thanks,hopefully i get over this stage and never get it again;its the most akwardest situation ever,especially if you are in a relationship.Imagine having sexual intercourse with your partner while thinking about someone else,your partner dosent know about this.Now that is sad.
(Original post by MuhammadSpear)
Lol we’ve all been there

But the best of luck to you for your future.

And it’s not really weird, a lot of people get a crush on people others would find bizarre. It’s ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (350)
30.54%
The paper was reasonable (460)
40.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (197)
17.19%
It was TERRIBLE (139)
12.13%

Watched Threads