RGS - Royal Geographical Society interview tips

Watch
KatJ26
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have an assessment day coming up for the RGS ITT scholarship. Has anyone attended a day before? I am currently looking at the presentation section and I am just not sure where to begin!
lomalley1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, do you have any tips? What should I expect for this day? I have the assessment day coming up soon.
geoteacher1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KatJ26)
I have an assessment day coming up for the RGS ITT scholarship. Has anyone attended a day before? I am currently looking at the presentation section and I am just not sure where to begin!
Any help would be great. How specific were the questions on the assigned reading during the interview stage. And what sort of length and theme was the written task? Was it based around carrying out a fieldwork investigation?
geoteacher1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, how did it go? Any advice?
(Original post by lomalley1)
Hello, do you have any tips? What should I expect for this day? I have the assessment day coming up soon.
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Interview for being a student ambasssador??
Gyrak
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, I have my assessment soon. Any chance you would be able to give me heads up to what to expect please?
Gyrak
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by KatJ26)
Hey, how did it go? I have my assessment soon and wondered if you would be able to give me some advice please?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (146)
24.7%
Better than expected (129)
21.83%
Worse than expected (316)
53.47%

Watched Threads