Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Just curious
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's very, very unlikely. Either someone has an extremely rare heart condition and faints while sitting the exam, which nobody will notice because they're busy with their paper and must keep quiet, or an assailant bursts in with a gun causing everyone to panic (which most likely won't happen due to our gun laws)
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They won't worry about passing.
Megxn0
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
(Original post by hello_shawn)
It's very, very unlikely. Either someone has an extremely rare heart condition and faints while sitting the exam, which nobody will notice because they're busy with their paper and must keep quiet, or an assailant bursts in with a gun causing everyone to panic (which most likely won't happen due to our gun laws)
There’s literally no other in which someone can suddenly die?

(Original post by gjd800)
That’s because they would have already passed
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You wait an extra 5 mins at the end to collect your bags, so the ambulance can pop in and collect the body.
Afterlife?
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
doesnt every one get a complimentary 5% in the exam
CoolCavy
  • Chat Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh , this urban myth again
STEM.lover
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Afterlife?)
Yes
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Megxn0)
Just curious
do u feel like dyin x
(Original post by gjd800)
they did pass

Spoiler:
Show
to the other side :rip:
Megxn0
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
they did pass

Spoiler:
Show
to the other side :rip:
Well if everyone does get a complimentary 5% then I might just take one for the team
Megxn0
Rep:
?
Yeah I’ve heard this, or that everyone gets their target grade, which I highly doubt
BenjiInTheBox
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Everyone automatically passes
Afterlife?
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I’ve heard this, or that everyone gets their target grade, which I highly doubt
Im not sure about the target grade thing but 5% is definitely a thing.
The other type thats not % based is where you complete at least 25%?? of the exams for that course, and if you are legitmately ill or something they will take the score from that exam and extrapolate it to the other papers and they will also take into account your predicted grade i think.
Afterlife?
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Im not sure about the target grade thing but 5% is definitely a thing.
The other type thats not % based is where you complete at least 25%?? of the exams for that course, and if you are legitmately ill or something they will take the score from that exam and extrapolate it to the other papers and they will also take into account your predicted grade i think.
BTW also real Peak tho apparently if someone Leaks the exam on the exam date, then everyone has to do the exam again, even you already did it and you didnt cheat. Like apparently the whole country has to do it again on the contingency day with the 'B' paper
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well if everyone does get a complimentary 5% then I might just take one for the team
k bye
Annguun
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In our exams if a student dies in an exam room while taking a test, the whole grade gets to pass as "emotional compensation". Has only happened one but seems so crazy!
Megxn0
Rep:
?
BTW also real Peak tho apparently if someone Leaks the exam on the exam date, then everyone has to do the exam again, even you already did it and you didnt cheat. Like apparently the whole country has to do it again on the contingency day with the 'B' paper
Very peak indeed, i wonder if this has ever happened though. I guess if a paper was leaked and loads of students got a hold of it, the grade boundaries would really high making it unfair for the students that didn’t cheat
Afterlife?
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Annguun)
In our exams if a student dies in an exam room while taking a test, the whole grade gets to pass as "emotional compensation". Has only happened one but seems so crazy!
'Only' :crazy:
queenchloe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Technically, it wasn't leaked as it got leaked after the exam (about 4 hours after)
nintysixthousand
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In my english GCSE exam a girl had a seizure towards the end of the exam, they called the ambulance and the deputy head and other teachers came in to help. we all just had to sit there and then got let out. They emailed our parents later and we got special consideration(extra marks) for that exam and the exam we had later that day. so id assume something like that, but obviously its nothing to joke about.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (217)
22.79%
The paper was reasonable (427)
44.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.28%
It was TERRIBLE (134)
14.08%

Watched Threads