The Student Room Group

Yo seriously how are we here.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ray_Shadows
Or do we :wink:

Yeh we don't know anything.

Is your wink emoji meant to convey something other than your ignorance.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Yeh we don't know anything.

Is your wink emoji meant to convey something other than your ignorance.

Ah cheer up sourpuss
Reply 22
The Anthropic principle - **** works in such a way that it works for intelligent life to exist because otherwise there'd be no intelligent life to observe it. Nobody notices the other possibilities where the big bang doesn't happen. Or something.
Original post by Ray_Shadows
Ah cheer up sourpuss

I've got a cup of tea and some digestives and I'm watching Frasier, I'm very cheerful.

Back to the discussion.
Original post by Sharmarko
What the **** bro - I was worried about the OP but now I'm worried about you.

Why?
Original post by TheNamesBond.
I've got a cup of tea and some digestives and I'm watching Frasier, I'm very cheerful.

Back to the discussion.

Good choice on the digestives though mate

Back to the discussion now
Original post by Bang Outta Order
er actually

God created us :u:

that's why life is such an unfathomable occurrence. You don't have the mind of God, kid. Don't stress yourself tryna figure it out. Just live bruh.

Do you care to tell us how you've reached the conclusion that a God exists? What are your premises (reasons) for this belief, i'm interested to see them.
big doot
Life is just a bowl of All Bran. You wake up every morning and it's there - The Small Faces, Happy Days Toy Town.

If the life's not in you or not in the people around you that is NOT cause for personal existentialist concern.

But if the people around you would seem to have absolutely no desire to induce any life in you and/or in themselves in an ideal world, that is a cause for personal existentialist concern.
Original post by dealwithhim
What was it you were accused of? Was it rape? You definitely look like a rapist.

What’s wrong with you?
Original post by YaliaV
What’s wrong with you?

Nothing. Why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending