What do you really know about Hinduism? Watch

Legend123456
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi guys,

please check the link to my blog post of a letter from Einstein on religion in it he inadvertently summarizes the core beliefs that make up the backbone of Hinduism. At my secondary school Hinduism was not taught correctly neither were any of the other religions we were taught about in R.E..

Here is the link to the letter:

https://neckpainsandclusterheadaches...-hinduism.html
fiddletrio
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think all religions are very misinterpreted by the society of today and throughout history.The reason Hinduism is not taught correctly at school is because it is a) misinterpreted and b) the true spiritual concepts in Hinduism are difficult for people to grasp, let alone for young people to synthesise.
This is the only way for people to rationalise religion is by alluding it to something physical.
Last edited by fiddletrio; 4 weeks ago
Legend123456
Rep:
?
Omg, explained the misinterpretation of religion perfectly! Thank you for your wise words.
(Original post by fiddletrio)
I think all religions are very misinterpreted by the society of today and throughout history.The reason Hinduism is not taught correctly at school is because it is a) misinterpreted and b) the true spiritual concepts in Hinduism are difficult for people to grasp, let alone for young people to synthesise.
This is the only way for people to rationalise religion is by alluding it to something physical.
Justbeingmyself
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I know it's a polytheistic religion and also the world's oldest religion that originated in India.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh I know shitloads about it.
Legend123456
Rep:
?
Actually when it boils down to it Hinduism really is monotheistic.
(Original post by Justbeingmyself)
I know it's a polytheistic religion and also the world's oldest religion that originated in India.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (289)
31.83%
The paper was reasonable (437)
48.13%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
12%
It was TERRIBLE (73)
8.04%

Watched Threads