The Student Room Group

Smoking scare

So my sister (who is 18) is in a relationship with someone who all our family agree is nothing but bad for her health because of lots of ways he has treated her in the past.
I found a box of cigarettes in her room and I don’t know what to do. We have grandparents who are seriously sick and unwell rn from smoking in the past which she is well aware of which is why I’m finding it hard to just leave coz Ik it is legal. But it’s as if she’s just sticking her fingers up at our grandparents who are literally in and out of hospital almost dying because of the effects smoking had on them.
Her boyfriend works in a shop that supplies vape (Which he has already given her) and now it’s cigarettes too . I’m scared for her because it was given to her by him and I don’t want her to gain any type of addiction from it. His influence is literally damaging her health.
Any help or advise would be appreciated
maybe talk to her? not in a patronising way or anything but just mention how you feel or something
LOL calm down let her live her life a fag here or there will not make her addicted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending