The Student Room Group

What would your dream society look like?

If you could live in any type of society, what would your ideal society be?

:h:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
just aload of musicians and we would communicate through music
Original post by Kim~Shawn Mendes
just aload of musicians and we would communicate through music

This is beautiful :cry2: I really like 00s pop :smile: What is your favourite music?
Original post by TSR Jessica
If you could live in any type of society, what would your ideal society be?

:h:

beign able to have sex with whoever whenever
being able to mary anyone no matter what race or class
being able to be not judged by accent, a really pleasant societ that has nice things to give wbu
Reply 4
Shawn Mendes but i like all pop
This is beautiful :cry2: I really like 00s pop :smile: What is your favourite music?
living in a society where we're not driven by gain but knowledge
Original post by bossman765
beign able to have sex with whoever whenever
being able to mary anyone no matter what race or class
being able to be not judged by accent, a really pleasant societ that has nice things to give wbu

I would like a society where the planet's resources were used efficiently for our offspring :h:
fair enough jessy
I would like a society where the planet's resources were used efficiently for our offspring :h:
people wouldn't get so offended about everything, everyone would just be a lot more chill and live their own lives
and no one would litter
A society with no religion, no wars, no arms, no government, no currencies, no hate; just love. A society where we all get along with each other and live in harmony. A society where we're all one with each other and the earth. Instead of killing the earth, we take care of it. Instead of killing animals for consumption, we adopt a more ethical approach to food. Instead of looking to outside sources for answers, we look within and realise the divine within us all. Just complete and utter bliss.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
A society with no religion, no wars, no arms, no government, no currencies, no hate; just love. A society where we all get along with each other and live in harmony. A society where we're all one with each other and the earth. Instead of killing the earth, we take care of it. Instead of killing animals for consumption, we adopt a more ethical approach to food. Instead of looking to outside sources for answers, we look within and realise the divine within us all. Just complete and utter bliss.

Do you worry that people would get bored? :beard:
Is this the beginning of Skynet?
Has Jessica become self aware?
Do you worry that people would get bored? :beard:

Nah we'll have plenty of entertainment fam. Music, interstellar travel, the list goes on...
Nah we'll have plenty of entertainment fam. Music, interstellar travel, the list goes on...

Do you think everything would be too easy and maybe people would start... thinking more deeply or maybe looking for odd things in existence?
Undefined
No division of any kind. No prejudice or racism. Equal society. No ridiculous unsustainable lifestyles or goals promoted by media. Equal education system, where they teach things we actually need in day to day life, e.g finance. No oversexualisation (life is more than looks and sex). All in all, a place where everybody feels represented, where people live peacefully in communal harmony.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Ameilah M.
No division of any kind. No prejudice or racism. Equal society. No ridiculous unsustainable lifestyles or goals promoted by media. Equal education system, where they teach things we actually need in day to day life, e.g finance. No oversexualisation (life is more than looks and sex). All in all, a place where everybody feels represented, where people live peacefully in communal harmony.

This is lovely :h: I'm still worried humans might get bored if everything is too perfect though

Count me in!!!!! 🎉🎊 However, I will say this... Religion can be bad, but it can also transform evil to good. It can bring a lot of positivity into a persons life, e.g saving someone from suicide. Buuutttt, the differences within them can induce war and other negative things. So, I guess it's a bit of a sticky one still... but I can see why you would say that. ✌😜
(edited 4 years ago)
This is lovely :h: I'm still worried humans might get bored if everything is too perfect though

I guess so!! But without all the things I've mentioned above, society will still lack in many ways. However, I also feel like if everybody's needs are met. I guess no one would have anything to complain about. But yeah, I guess you're right, it's a scary thought lol.
(edited 4 years ago)
One run by me and my empress.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending