Lloyds scholars programme 2019 Watch

otmwsday
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
same and i thought i clicked it but now no dates or buttons are there or confirmed anymore so im not sure haha
(Original post by buffcutlery)
I managed to submit one but I'm a bit confused because they said there were three assessment centres but none of them came up only my university and there wasn't much choice? What about you?
Ammz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
nope
(Original post by buffcutlery)
I'm still very confused about where it will be, did yours say which assessment centre it would be? (I only had one day as well)
buffcutlery
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's actually true aha I can't find the actual date I had to choose, great, might just have to email to make sure
(Original post by otmwsday)
same and i thought i clicked it but now no dates or buttons are there or confirmed anymore so im not sure haha
Xanimede
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've had my phone interview last week and still no response (or even a follow up email). Anyone else?
Kaneki Amano
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is anyone here going to the assessment centre this Thursday (27th)? Been looking around TSR and this is the closest to a current Lloyds scholarship thing I could find
David/f
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Mine is on Tuesday 25th
David/f
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Will the Assesment center involve an interview, group exercise, and a case study as I am a bit confused with the email I received?
Kaneki Amano
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by David/f)
Will the Assesment center involve an interview, group exercise, and a case study as I am a bit confused with the email I received?
It'll have all of these, here's a link for the case study thing. It should give you a better idea of what to expect: https://www.lloyds-scholars.com/applications
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
zxoxsa
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
how long after your phone interview did you get an email? i had mine but haven't heard anything back about the assessment centre since but surely they tell you if you don't make it?
zxoxsa
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
mine was a month ago and i haven't heard anything
(Original post by Xanimede)
I've had my phone interview last week and still no response (or even a follow up email). Anyone else?
Kaneki Amano
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by zxoxsa)
how long after your phone interview did you get an email? i had mine but haven't heard anything back about the assessment centre since but surely they tell you if you don't make it?
People say it may take up to 6 weeks from the numeracy test date since assessment centres can run into late July as far as I know
Jackj2810
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I cannot access the webinar, did anyone listen to the recent one if so what key areas were covered and also the dress code is formal so I take it we're all going to be walking round in suits all day?
Kaneki Amano
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jackj2810)
I cannot access the webinar, did anyone listen to the recent one if so what key areas were covered and also the dress code is formal so I take it we're all going to be walking round in suits all day?
Better to overdress than underdress imo, as for the webinar it's not been working for me either. There's one going on tomorrow at 1:30 (should've got an email for this) but it's a bit annoying having the webinar a day before the assessment centre when it was supposed to be seen a week before.
Jackj2810
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm heading to the centre tomorrow, hopefully there has been an error with the webinar in general and it'll be addressed tomorrow, best of luck with your assessment
(Original post by Kaneki Amano)
Better to overdress than underdress imo, as for the webinar it's not been working for me either. There's one going on tomorrow at 1:30 (should've got an email for this) but it's a bit annoying having the webinar a day before the assessment centre when it was supposed to be seen a week before.
MNOMAAN1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
And there’s me still waiting for a decision lol
Kaneki Amano
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jackj2810)
I'm heading to the centre tomorrow, hopefully there has been an error with the webinar in general and it'll be addressed tomorrow, best of luck with your assessment
Best of luck to you too dude
Kaneki Amano
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MNOMAAN1)
And there’s me still waiting for a decision lol
Do you mean response from the telephone interview?

Could be due to the same reason as this below

(Original post by Kaneki Amano)
People say it may take up to 6 weeks from the numeracy test date since assessment centres can run into late July as far as I know
ForeverYoungx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is there an assessment centre in London?
Jasmine.bx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What is this?
Kaneki Amano
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ForeverYoungx)
Is there an assessment centre in London?
Not that I know of

(Original post by Jasmine.bx)
What is this?
A scholarship programme which runs in select Universities e.g. Birmingham, Bath, Sheffield etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.77%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.05%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.05%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)
10.79%
Monster Munch (18)
7.47%
Pringles (64)
26.56%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (15)
6.22%
Walkers Beef and Onion (3)
1.24%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (43)
17.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise