The Student Room Group

Edexcel English literature AS

Heeeeeeelp!!!

I lost track of time and had only 10 minutes to write a 48 marker for streetcar :frown:

I was able to fit in a long paragraph and the beginning of the second but was unable to finish.

Idk what to doooooo prose is my weak paper and that’s all I have to make up for the loss of 30 marks
hi do u rember the poem questions for the the contemporary ones. (Q1 AND Q2)
Reply 2
I don’t remember the exact question but I think it was something like how do both poets explore change
Original post by charliedr00
hi do u rember the poem questions for the the contemporary ones. (Q1 AND Q2)
Reply 3
omd when did you do the exam? and yeah it was how poets explore change, what did you compare the furthest distance I've travelled to?
Original post by honkseok
Heeeeeeelp!!!

I lost track of time and had only 10 minutes to write a 48 marker for streetcar :frown:

I was able to fit in a long paragraph and the beginning of the second but was unable to finish.

Idk what to doooooo prose is my weak paper and that’s all I have to make up for the loss of 30 marks
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
yeah it was but I do not finish poetry so I'm not stressed because I finished streetcar
I don’t remember the exact question but I think it was something like how do both poets explore change
Reply 5
did you do the AS exam?
Heeeeeeelp!!!

Reply 6
Original post by HamzaD
omd when did you do the exam? and yeah it was how poets explore change, what did you compare the furthest distance I've travelled to?

I compared it to my nine year old self (majority of my class did except for one person who compared it to the gun)
Reply 7
Yess, I think I did well in paper 2 so hopefully that makes up for it
Original post by HamzaD
did you do the AS exam?
Reply 8
what question did you do? wait did you do the handmaid's tale and Frankenstein? and What went wrong in paper 1 for you?
Yess, I think I did well in paper 2 so hopefully that makes up for it
Reply 9
oh I compared it to eat me because I knew how to compare it. however, only wrote 3 paragraphs (introducing the intro) but prose was awful as well...
I compared it to my nine year old self (majority of my class did except for one person who compared it to the gun)
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 10
a stupid mistake, I lost track of time and was only able to write two paragraphs for streetcar :/
Original post by HamzaD
what question did you do? wait did you do the handmaid's tale and Frankenstein? and What went wrong in paper 1 for you?
Reply 11
omd same but for poetry. prose was awful.
a stupid mistake, I lost track of time and was only able to write two paragraphs for streetcar :/
Reply 12
what question did you do for PROSE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending