?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
what is the importance of PCR?
humble heroics
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The purpose of PCR technique is to amplify DNA (make more copies). It is important when making recombinant DNA so you can generate more copies of your gene you are interested in.

Perfect example is insulin gene. You make copies of it using recombinant DNA technology and PCR and then make the protein so you can treat multiple people with diabetes.
(Original post by gabbyguvensen2)
what is the importance of PCR?
gabbyguvensen2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
thank you so much
(Original post by humble heroics)
The purpose of PCR technique is to amplify DNA (make more copies). It is important when making recombinant DNA so you can generate more copies of your gene you are interested in.

Perfect example is insulin gene. You make copies of it using recombinant DNA technology and PCR and then make the protein so you can treat multiple people with diabetes.
tocka90
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://youtu.be/6vfGNhwQSk0

Try for essay techniques, examples and advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.36%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
11.65%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.23%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
22.89%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.05%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed