The Student Room Group

Masturbating

I’m a guy and I **** about one of my friends (also a guy) a lott and he doesn’t known about this. Is this weird
Reply 1
you gay bro.
??
Original post by Dann.It
you gay bro.
Reply 3
Yes. Just ask him out already.
Original post by Anonymous919
I’m a guy and I **** over one of my friends (also a guy) a lott and he doesn’t known about this. Is this weird
First of all he’s not gay hahah and second I’m not into that I just find him sexy
Original post by 00V
Yes. Just ask him out already.
Reply 5
You could be bi-curious. And no it's not weird - gay guys it all the time, and they're guys aswell...
First of all he’s not gay hahah and second I’m not into that I just find him sexy
I’m a guy and I **** over one of my friends (also a guy) a lott and he doesn’t known about this. Is this weird

wait what I’m confused?
Yeah yeah... saying hes sexy is just the first stage. Next thing u know, ur masturbating to ur buddy:rolleyes:
What’s there to be confused about 😂
Original post by natashadavis
wait what I’m confused?
Looool are u talking about handjobs?? We’re not gay but we just say weird stuff to each other like sometimes he’s call me babes and it turns me on ( he doesn’t know that)
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah yeah... saying hes sexy is just the first stage. Next thing u know, ur masturbating to ur buddy:rolleyes:
I think u might be gay
I agree maybe like get to know another guy in a romantic way and see where it takes you?
Even i dont get it. You have a crush on him but your not gay?..Whats your point mate?
What’s there to be confused about 😂
LOL youre defo gay but its fine
You may be bisexual or bi-curious. Nothing wrong with that!
Looool are u talking about handjobs?? We’re not gay but we just say weird stuff to each other like sometimes he’s call me babes and it turns me on ( he doesn’t know that)

He turns you on, you defo have feelings for him u just don’t want to admit it

Quick Reply

Latest