religion peace and conflict
Religion crim and punishment

Thanks you )
skent6
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do the same themes except I do existence of god instead of peace and conflict.
My teacher reckons:
Relationships and Families- polygamy, roles of family members, sex before marriage, gender
Religion and Life - creation vs evolution, creation vs Big Bang, using and abusing animals, abortion
Crime and Punishment - forgiveness, corporal punishment, treatment of criminals, types of crime.
That’s what my teacher thinks based on what was on last years exam and as always it’s a very big guess! Good luck
Will_B123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by skent6)
I do the same themes except I do existence of god instead of peace and conflict.
My teacher reckons:
Relationships and Families- polygamy, roles of family members, sex before marriage, gender
Religion and Life - creation vs evolution, creation vs Big Bang, using and abusing animals, abortion
Crime and Punishment - forgiveness, corporal punishment, treatment of criminals, types of crime.
That’s what my teacher thinks based on what was on last years exam and as always it’s a very big guess! Good luck
Hi, thanks for your help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (45)
36.59%
No (64)
52.03%
I don't know (14)
11.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed