The Student Room Group

Second Degree Funding

Hi,
I'm a 2nd Year university student at the minute, and will be graduating in July 2020 with a BA Hons Music & Sound Design. Over the duration of my course, I've decided that working in Sound Design isn't for me and I want to go back to university in September 2020 to pursue Mental Health Nursing instead.

I'm aware that Nursing is exempt from ELQ but I'm unsure what that actually entails - does it mean I am able to receive full amount for Tuition Fees & a maintenance loan? I've seen somewhere that I would only be entitled to a reduced maintenance loan of £2,700, is this true or would I be entitled to a normal maintenance loan?

Many thanks.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by jayakim99
Hi,
I'm a 2nd Year university student at the minute, and will be graduating in July 2020 with a BA Hons Music & Sound Design. Over the duration of my course, I've decided that working in Sound Design isn't for me and I want to go back to university in September 2020 to pursue Mental Health Nursing instead.

I'm aware that Nursing is exempt from ELQ but I'm unsure what that actually entails - does it mean I am able to receive full amount for Tuition Fees & a maintenance loan? I've seen somewhere that I would only be entitled to a reduced maintenance loan of £2,700, is this true or would I be entitled to a normal maintenance loan?

Many thanks.

The full amount that you've had whilst doing your other degree.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
The full amount that you've had whilst doing your other degree.

Brilliant, thank you for clearing that up for me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending