Night out whilst on period? Watch

Lxllipop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi ladies, bit of a silly question but I’m on a hen night tomorrow night and just wondering whether it’d be okay for me to wear a leopard dress whilst on my period? Planning on wearing a pad as well as a tampon but afraid of leaking! Haha
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Well seems like you have it planned out, take an extra few pads and tampons in case
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You know your body! I've literally never leaked in my life but for some it's a constant fear. Just put everything in fresh early in the night and maybe set a phone alarm to change them before bed, if you've been drinking it could be easy to forget.
Avogadrocado
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A pad and tampon is a tad excessive. Just take a neurophen, use a tampon, wear a liner and Spanx. She'll be right
(Original post by Lxllipop)
Hi ladies, bit of a silly question but I’m on a hen night tomorrow night and just wondering whether it’d be okay for me to wear a leopard dress whilst on my period? Planning on wearing a pad as well as a tampon but afraid of leaking! Haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.69%
The paper was reasonable (1176)
54.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (469)
21.64%
It was TERRIBLE (182)
8.4%

Watched Threads