Can I do Business course in uni while having Travel and Tourism qualification (btec)

Watch
Anna1910
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I currently finished Travel and Tourism Level 90 credit course, I will move on to T&T Level 3 Extended course in September. I was just wondering if there is anybody who could tell me if I will be able to do a Business Course at uni, after finishing extended T&T, as I’m thinking that I might not be accepted, because my qualifications from college will be Travel and Tourism. Not to mention that Travel and Tourism does have units based on business and also each time I looked at courses at uni T&T has always been on the “Business” side if you know what I mean? I achieved D*D in Level 3 T&T and I’m planning to achieve DDD in extended, if this would help.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anna1910)
I currently finished Travel and Tourism Level 90 credit course, I will move on to T&T Level 3 Extended course in September. I was just wondering if there is anybody who could tell me if I will be able to do a Business Course at uni, after finishing extended T&T, as I’m thinking that I might not be accepted, because my qualifications from college will be Travel and Tourism. Not to mention that Travel and Tourism does have units based on business and also each time I looked at courses at uni T&T has always been on the “Business” side if you know what I mean? I achieved D*D in Level 3 T&T and I’m planning to achieve DDD in extended, if this would help.
Many universities don't ask for specific subjects for business degrees should you should be able to find one.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moved to Business and Management forum.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.72%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (67)
28.51%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (88)
37.45%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.77%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise