The Student Room Group

Can I do Business course in uni while having Travel and Tourism qualification (btec)

I currently finished Travel and Tourism Level 90 credit course, I will move on to T&T Level 3 Extended course in September. I was just wondering if there is anybody who could tell me if I will be able to do a Business Course at uni, after finishing extended T&T, as I’m thinking that I might not be accepted, because my qualifications from college will be Travel and Tourism. Not to mention that Travel and Tourism does have units based on business and also each time I looked at courses at uni T&T has always been on the “Business” side if you know what I mean? I achieved D*D in Level 3 T&T and I’m planning to achieve DDD in extended, if this would help.
Original post by Anna1910
I currently finished Travel and Tourism Level 90 credit course, I will move on to T&T Level 3 Extended course in September. I was just wondering if there is anybody who could tell me if I will be able to do a Business Course at uni, after finishing extended T&T, as I’m thinking that I might not be accepted, because my qualifications from college will be Travel and Tourism. Not to mention that Travel and Tourism does have units based on business and also each time I looked at courses at uni T&T has always been on the “Business” side if you know what I mean? I achieved D*D in Level 3 T&T and I’m planning to achieve DDD in extended, if this would help.

Many universities don't ask for specific subjects for business degrees should you should be able to find one.
Moved to Business and Management forum. :smile:

Quick Reply