I don't want to date my crush..??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have a crush, and I've liked him for about a month now. It would be reall nice to be friends, but I don't want to go out with him(as I don't want to be in a relationship as I am in the middle of gcses). Would it be a good idea to message him and just be friends?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a crush, and I've liked him for about a month now. It would be reall nice to be friends, but I don't want to go out with him(as I don't want to be in a relationship as I am in the middle of gcses). Would it be a good idea to message him and just be friends?
No. Keep in touch with him after your gcses!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Yes text him because you are not going to go out w him straight away. So you can get close you him now. Increase you self confidence (helps during exam times) and then after exams take it to the next step hopefully.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Your GCSEs are over in a couple of weeks, so if you're really that bothered, just wait and talk to him once they're over. Though tbh I don't see the harm in talking to him now.. you can't dedicate every waking minute to study.
Anonymous #1
The thing is is that, there's another reason why I don't want to date - 1. My parents don't want me to and 2. I was only planning to date once I got to sixth form(I'm definitely not mature enough or ready to go into a commited relationship - I learnt that from my first and last boyfriend)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
The thing is is that, there's another reason why I don't want to date - 1. My parents don't want me to and 2. I was only planning to date once I got to sixth form(I'm definitely not mature enough or ready to go into a commited relationship - I learnt that from my first and last boyfriend)
Well I mean if you start talking now and take things slow ..... you will be going out w him by sixth form probally
Anonymous #1
Good point however, I know that we'll be going to different colleges...eh, I guess there's no harm in just being friends..??
Well I mean if you start talking now and take things slow ..... you will be going out w him by sixth form probally
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Good point however, I know that we'll be going to different colleges...eh, I guess there's no harm in just being friends..??
No not at all ...... I mean even if you are talking to your crush you get happy. That helps during exam time ..... I’m at GCSEs too so good luck and hope everything is going well
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Weird how people on here seem to think that GCSEs of all things are going to leave you too busy for a boyfriend, when people literally manage to juggle a uni dissertation alongside their relationships with little to no academic consequences.
Anonymous #1
Ah, thank you!!
No not at all ...... I mean even if you are talking to your crush you get happy. That helps during exam time ..... I’m at GCSEs too so good luck and hope everything is going well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (168)
58.33%
I don't have everything I need (120)
41.67%

Watched Threads