The Student Room Group

Ucas point

hello,

i tried to see if i could find the answer on the ucas website but i cant, so i figured i'll try here.

i completed my A-levels 6 years ago and the results were far from great. I decided i wanted to go to uni this year so i'm currently at the brink of completing an access course.

My question is, will the little ucas points i got from my A-levels years ago be added to the ones i will get for my access course? to make up the point i need to get into uni this September?

Thank you in advance, i appreciate the answer to this question.

SC7
Original post by Sc7
hello,

i tried to see if i could find the answer on the ucas website but i cant, so i figured i'll try here.

i completed my A-levels 6 years ago and the results were far from great. I decided i wanted to go to uni this year so i'm currently at the brink of completing an access course.

My question is, will the little ucas points i got from my A-levels years ago be added to the ones i will get for my access course? to make up the point i need to get into uni this September?

Thank you in advance, i appreciate the answer to this question.

SC7

Generally universities won't let them add points up like that but you'd have to ask to check.
Reply 2
hello,

Okay, thank you very much for answering me.

Enjoy the rest of you day

SC7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending