lilTrain
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What do you think is gonna come up?
Not sure about other texts but for love and relationships its probably gonna be something negative like obsession, heartbreak,guilt..? Since paper 1 and all past papers were quite positive themes
And who else does DNA? Am i the only one ;(
renni87
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think fit. just do not forget that everyone has their own opinion
alan55
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same here. Writing is not my strong suit. To tell the truth I often apply to writing service to сheck my essays for plagiarism and get good grades in writings, check it out. English is my second language and I just need to check all my works for grammar and spelling errors. These guys helped me so much.
Last edited by alan55; 1 year ago
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Thats cool, but how can your essay be plagiarised from something else if you know you havent copied from somewhere else?
(Original post by alan55)
Same here. Writing is not my strong suit. To tell the truth I often apply to writing service to сheck my essays for plagiarism and get good grades in writings, check it out. English is my second language and I just need to check all my works for grammar and spelling errors. These guys helped me so much.
Tolgash
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For poetry, I hope you the power and conflict people get 'Tissue' lol.

Spoiler:
Show
Just kiddin'

I think that the power and conflict poem for AQA will be to compare the extract from 'The Prelude' with one other poem on the theme of nature.
imogen28
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do DNA! Not sure what sort of question I want, I prefer answering character questions but my teacher seems convinced I can't get as good a grade doing a character question as I would doing one on gangs or something even though I can never think of anything to write for them :lol:
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Opposite for me lol i hate character questions because u can only talk about 1 person, but our teacher encourages to do those questions..
For gangs or other themes theres actually so much you could say, such as the peer pressure on adam and brian and how jan/mark, phil, and cathy treat them. Such as pegging stones at adam, strangling him with a bag, pressuring brian to go to the police, basically taking advantage of them. U can also weave in context by saying how Kelly wrote this play to sort of highlight the problems of gang crime in the 21st century and its a current issue. Then u could talk about setting, like the Street is unnamed, only characters in it are jan and mark, and they always use short utterances. Shows secrecy, guilt, and isolation, if that theme came up it should be easy then
Sorry i wrote a lot im doing so much DNA revision and dont see many other people doing DNA too lol

(Original post by imogen28)
I do DNA! Not sure what sort of question I want, I prefer answering character questions but my teacher seems convinced I can't get as good a grade doing a character question as I would doing one on gangs or something even though I can never think of anything to write for them :lol:
imogen28
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lilTrain)
Opposite for me lol i hate character questions because u can only talk about 1 person, but our teacher encourages to do those questions..
For gangs or other themes theres actually so much you could say, such as the peer pressure on adam and brian and how jan/mark, phil, and cathy treat them. Such as pegging stones at adam, strangling him with a bag, pressuring brian to go to the police, basically taking advantage of them. U can also weave in context by saying how Kelly wrote this play to sort of highlight the problems of gang crime in the 21st century and its a current issue. Then u could talk about setting, like the Street is unnamed, only characters in it are jan and mark, and they always use short utterances. Shows secrecy, guilt, and isolation, if that theme came up it should be easy then
Sorry i wrote a lot im doing so much DNA revision and dont see many other people doing DNA too lol
Aha don't worry about writing a lot, I need all the help I can get especially after my Jane Eyre essay :lol: Let's hope I can manage the time better in this exam than I did in paper 1 oops
INDENTATION_24
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lilTrain)
What do you think is gonna come up?
Not sure about other texts but for love and relationships its probably gonna be something negative like obsession, heartbreak,guilt..? Since paper 1 and all past papers were quite positive themes
And who else does DNA? Am i the only one ;(
you think violence is positive? The theme for macbeth for violence and you think thats positive what a psycopath
P.S DNA is gay
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Sure bud but i dont do macbeth
Ok
(Original post by INDENTATION_24)
you think violence is positive? The theme for macbeth for violence and you think thats positive what a psycopath
P.S DNA is gay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (66)
4.61%
Uncertainty around my education (222)
15.49%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (155)
10.82%
Lack of purpose or motivation (204)
14.24%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (62)
4.33%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (83)
5.79%
Loneliness (128)
8.93%
Financial worries (49)
3.42%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (65)
4.54%
Exposure to negative news/social media (68)
4.75%
Lack of real life entertainment (74)
5.16%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (124)
8.65%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (133)
9.28%

Watched Threads