Have you thought about trading with a broker? Watch

renni87
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello. Recently, I often think about improving my financial condition by trading with a broker. Honestly, I still can not decide who to cooperate with. Another important aspect when answering the question: "How to choose a Forex broker?" - these are the privileges offered by the company to which you are going to join. Maybe there are people among us who understand this and advise me which broker is better?
evelin000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I somehow tried to trade with a broker .. but my experience left only a negative mark. Because I want to tell you one thing. Carefully approach the choice of broker.
ltsmith
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if you have to ask then you shouldn't be trading
SchmuckOff
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd say use saxo or use Hugo's Way , pretty good
Etomidate
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like you’d be paying fees for someone to gamble with your money.

How much are you wanting to invest? Do you have an emergency fund established?
ch0c0h01ic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Etomidate)

How much are you wanting to invest? Do you have an emergency fund established?
Ironically most people interested in Forex would never consider trusting their money with a gambler, but they would quite happily do so with an anonymous internet "broker" doing the same...

Sometimes I wonder if we would get fewer Forex posts if we didn't bother to try to talk people out of doing it and just allowed more incredibly naive people to lose all of their money (and this then became more publicly known).

Crazy as it sounds mainstream gambling actually has some advantages over Forex with regards to tax, service/platform/brokerage fees, leverage and so forth.
Reue
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Etomidate)
Sounds more like OP is a bot who will be along soon on another account to post a glowing recommendation of their affiliate broker.
Reue
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
^^^ There it is
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (224)
72.73%
Jeremy Hunt (84)
27.27%

Watched Threads