The Student Room Group
I am doing it, but we haven't really been told anything specific. Weve only been given a guess for the second paper: liberals.
Reply 2
definite_maybe
I am doing it, but we haven't really been told anything specific. Weve only been given a guess for the second paper: liberals.

I am in the same situation. I have been told Paper 2 is going to be Liberal Welfare Reforms.
Plato123
I am in the same situation. I have been told Paper 2 is going to be Liberal Welfare Reforms.

So annoyed about that though. I much prefer suffragettes, but its unlikely to come up again this year.
Reply 4
Paper One,
my teachers guessed LON, TOV and for USA, the new deal.
good luck tomoro x

oh ye and paper 2, unlikely to be suffragettes coz that was last year, my teacher told us, she thinks it will be civillians and WW1, but it cud also be liberal reforms. x
Reply 5
It would be nice if it was New Deal, i've actually mugged that bit of the USA up.
Reply 6
Yeah I heard second paper be liberal reforms.
Jemmaxx
Paper One,
my teachers guessed LON, TOV and for USA, the new deal.
good luck tomoro x

oh ye and paper 2, unlikely to be suffragettes coz that was last year, my teacher told us, she thinks it will be civillians and WW1, but it cud also be liberal reforms. x

Thank you - fyi, most people have been told P2 will be Liberal Reforms.
Reply 8
Will the German bit of the OCR paper tomorrow defo be about nazi germany?
Reply 9
cfc1992
Will the German bit of the OCR paper tomorrow defo be about nazi germany?

or weimer republic...
All the topics apart from one (of four) topics on the USA will be on the paper in some part (but you'll have a choice of which ones you answer) so the answer to the question "whats coming up" is everything