Sex shops

Watch this thread
username4691438
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
If I go into a simply please store and I'm 16 (about to turn 17) will they ask for an ID, when I try to buy stuff?
Last edited by username4691438; 3 years ago
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Pretty sure, yes.
SpacePatroFan189
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I'm sorry to say that I believe they will. I know the pain, as I turned 18 only a month ago; like me, you might just have to wait it out. Or you could try buying whatever you're after online...
4120Wallflower
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
There's always the possibility. Online stores can't really validate your age though, so you can go nuts online.
hajerox123
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
can you not order it online?
(Original post by Astoria_69)
If I go into a simply please store and I'm 16 (about to turn 17) will they ask for an ID, when I try to buy stuff?
username2923348
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
They should do and probably will do because they are considered restricted products. As others said, you can purchase these products online but I will neither encourage nor discourage you to do so.
username3774332
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
my mate got tons of free condoms from the pharmacy idk how
username4691438
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'd rather pay in cash though
(Original post by TheRealSquiddy)
They should do and probably will do because they are considered restricted products. As others said, you can purchase these products online but I will neither encourage nor discourage you to do so.
I
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yes you'll be asked to prove you are 18 or over.
Goofballx69
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
But in the middle east they dont give a s***...You walk in purchase and get out.
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Yes you'll be asked to prove you are 18 or over.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rocky Handsome)
But in the middle east they dont give a s***...You walk in purchase and get out.
I'm assuming the OP is in the UK, hence my answer. If the OP is not in the UK then they should research the laws in their country around buying adult toys.
username2923348
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I'd rather pay in cash though
I
It's difficult I assume you are trying to get around the stuff appearing on your bank statement. Most companies are very subtle as to what they put on your bank statement, for example Lovehoney appears as LH trading.

In any case, most places will ID you, ask an older friend or something?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
You can buy from neutral websites such as Amazon if the bank statement is the problem.
username2923348
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I'm gonna say that the person who said that is deluded, they definitely do not have sex shops or if they are, they are extremely restricted.
ctchannah
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
go get someone else to go for ya
Goofballx69
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I have travelled to all the countries in and out of the middle east. All you have to know is where to get them....
(Original post by TheRealSquiddy)
I'm gonna say that the person who said that is deluded, they definitely do not have sex shops or if they are, they are extremely restricted.
Spanx
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yeah, give me your cash I'll err get you that massive dildo, save the careers of your male teachers and let you get over the constant horn by locking yourself in your room....

:cyber:
(Original post by ctchannah)
go get someone else to go for ya
username2923348
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I have travelled to all the countries in and out of the middle east. All you have to know is where to get them....
As have I, the difference is, if you are the sort of person who knows how to get to them, there is no point asking for ID.
ctchannah
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
LMAO you'll probably use my cash to get yourself a fake vag
(Original post by Spanx)
Yeah, give me your cash I'll err get you that massive dildo, save the careers of your male teachers and let you get over the constant horn by locking yourself in your room....

:cyber:
Spanx
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Fake vag?! got girls on the corner of my street every night...I could probably go with the real thing and get me a bottle of coke.:pepsi: (stupid pepsi emoji)
(Original post by ctchannah)
LMAO you'll probably use my cash to get yourself a fake vag
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (268)
42.41%
The paper was reasonable (260)
41.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (57)
9.02%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.44%

Watched Threads