The Student Room Group

Tommy Robinson attacked in Oldham

Scroll to see replies

It’s funny, because Tommy and the EDL used to do the same **** all over the country. But when the shoe is on the other foot , all of a sudden they start screaming

“tHEreS ChILdrEN HeRE”
Not all brown and black Muslims are terrorists. But most terrorists are. The English and British are losing their nations to foreigners. That's what this is primarily about. Not whose been the bigger victim.
:/
Original post by WeWuzKangs
Not all brown and black Muslims are terrorists. But most terrorists are. The English and British are losing their nations to foreigners. That's what this is primarily about. Not whose been the bigger victim.
Original post by WeWuzKangs
I follow a religion in which 113 out of the 114 chapters of the Quran begin to introduce the God of Islam as the God of mercy and compassion. I dont follow a religion that introduces my God as a God of war, wrath, hate, injustice etc. Yes there are some verses that refer to warfare and violence of course it does its not a pacifistic faith, it does allow war in certain limited context and yes a minority of muslims do take it out of that context (which the majority disbelieve in). A Professor Robert Pape of the University of Chicago, who is one of America's leading terrorism experts said: "There is little connection between suicide terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism or any of the world's religions, rather what nearly all suicide terrorist attacks have in common is specific strategic goal
Original post by sanyaali_
I follow a religion in which 113 out of the 114 chapters of the Quran begin to introduce the God of Islam as the God of mercy and compassion. I dont follow a religion that introduces my God as a God of war, wrath, hate, injustice etc. Yes there are some verses that refer to warfare and violence of course it does its not a pacifistic faith, it does allow war in certain limited context and yes a minority of muslims do take it out of that context (which the majority disbelieve in). A Professor Robert Pape of the University of Chicago, who is one of America's leading terrorism experts said: "There is little connection between suicide terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism or any of the world's religions, rather what nearly all suicide terrorist attacks have in common is specific strategic goal

(accidently pressed submit).. to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from territory that the terrorists considered to be their homeland. The problem is that mainstream Muslims dont believe in what the minority of so called 'muslims' do. There was a poll where only 93% of muslims rejected 9/11 and suicide attacks and of the 7% who didn't, they all when pulled in focus groups citied political reasons not religious. 1.6 billion people in the world, a quarter of humanity, are muslims so here's my question, if Islam is what is motivation these people to be terrorists, why aren't the rest of us doing it? Why is it that such a small minority of Muslims are interpreting their religion in this way? Terrorist attacks committed by 'Muslim' extremists receive 357% more US press coverage than those committed by non-Muslims. In the world currently there are over 1.8 BILLION muslims in the world. That means 1.8 BILLION people in the world believe in EVERY SINGLE WORD THAT IS SAID IN THE QURAN. Now ask yourself, IF it were true that we as muslims should kill non-muslims (which is not) then why isn't every single muslims engaging in these horrendous acts? Even though it may be wrong, I understand why you think this way. When a terrorist attack occurs in the Western world, the media is quick to talk about ‘Islamist extremists’, ‘religious fundamentalists’, ‘Muslim terrorists’ and other catchy terms that conveniently link a whole religion to violent destruction.

Quick Reply

Latest