The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Diversity in the university of birmingham?!

Hii, I am a black person and I am wondering if the university of birmingham is diverse? It worries me that I may not find many people of my background etc and was wondering if anyone on here knows?

I am fully aware that I should make friends with people from all backgrounds and I am open to that ofc!

THANKS
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hii, I am a black person and I am wondering if the university of birmingham is diverse? It worries me that I may not find many people of my background etc and was wondering if anyone on here knows?

I am fully aware that I should make friends with people from all backgrounds and I am open to that ofc!

THANKS

It is, and Birmingham is one of the most diverse city.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Birmingham is very diverse, a bit like London in that way
Moved to University of Birmingham forum. :smile:
Yes it is very. Birmingham as a city is extremely diverse, however some of the towns of the city are fairly segregated (Sparkhill, Smethwick, Witton), however the university areas are all very much diverse (inc selly oak).
Original post by Anonymous

THANKS

Hi!
I'm a student at the university of birmingham - I'm just finishing first year and I'm South Asian. I do think it's very diverse and I've made a lot of friends from many different backgrounds.
I know that there is an African Caribbean Society (ACS) at the University of Birmingham - in case that would be something you are interested in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending