BTEC Applied Science Unit 1 Predictions Watch

AngelGamerXx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by AlexIwobi)
lool btec science una, joke ting, what do they ask you, what is oxygen?
God you need to learns lots. basically it's a level 3 course at college where you study all 3 science and you have a better understanding and it more practical.
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Melisaaaa247)
I heared that its got toooo much content to learn!!!
no it not really. you have to do quite a few assignment, however you get taught it in class and you just have to write it up. there is only a small portion on exams. it better then a level personally. it's hard at first but it get easy near the end where you know how to do for assignments.
kung loa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
anyone know what questions they will ask for the exam
kung loa
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
anyone done chemistry paper
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by kung loa)
anyone know what questions they will ask for the exam
tbh no πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. well they will always ask some sort equation for physics or chemistry. but I really dont know 🀣, haven't done chemistry yet
Last edited by AngelGamerXx; 3 months ago
kung loa
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
ok
(Original post by AngelGamerXx)
tbh no πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. well they will always ask some sort equation for physics or chemistry. but I really dont know 🀣, haven't done chemistry yet
Rochu12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
The chemistry exam was alright I guess next up physics
kung loa
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
anyone done physics yet
btecs098
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
what was the questions for the calculations? for the tension question what was the number for tension.and the refractive index. i got 1.9 times 10 to the power of 8
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by btecs098)
what was the questions for the calculations? for the tension question what was the number for tension.and the refractive index. i got 1.9 times 10 to the power of 8
wasn't that one the wave speed as I got something like that. anyone get 1.31 for the speed on string,?
Ibrahim56
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yes I got them answers
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ibrahim56)
Yes I got them answers
thank God πŸ˜‚. I thought it was too small. how did everyone find it overall. I feel like I got a meirt.
samwoolley123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
has anyone got answers to the papers. i know a levels answers have been released by teachers
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by samwoolley123)
has anyone got answers to the papers. i know a levels answers have been released by teachers
Really? how did the teacher get the answer already. no I don't have them, I will say something if I got any info. do we have to wait until August to get the results?
btecs098
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What did you guys get for the last question on the endoscope question?it was quite easy wasnt it?
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What did you guys get for the last question on the endoscope question?it was quite easy wasnt it?
very easy. I did repeat myself, but I said that it total reflection as it's more then the critical angle, it can travel long distance down the tube. it can bend at a certain point. and a drawing. that basically what I wrote 😁. what did you write for chemistry
btecs098
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
for the chemistry 6 marker?
very easy. I did repeat myself, but I said that it total reflection as it's more then the critical angle, it can travel long distance down the tube. it can bend at a certain point. and a drawing. that basically what I wrote 😁. what did you write for chemistry
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
for the chemistry 6 marker?
yes
samwoolley123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
the teachers worked the answers out then released, ive also seen other people do the a level math papers and release them
Really? how did the teacher get the answer already. no I don't have them, I will say something if I got any info. do we have to wait until August to get the results?
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by samwoolley123)
the teachers worked the answers out then released, ive also seen other people do the a level math papers and release them
cool. could you give out answers if your teacher does it. I though they weren't allowed to see the papers until a certain data
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (189)
23.95%
Pop (192)
24.33%
Jazz (30)