BTEC Applied Science Unit 1 Predictions Watch

btecs098
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
for the chemistry 6 marker, i wrote that h2o has a high boiling point so it has a strong intermolecular forces so it requires more energy to break the bonds and separate the molecules. h2o has one hydrogen for each atom and ch4 has 2 hydrogens for each atom. there are van der waals/london forces in ch4 and it has a low boiling point so it is easier to break the bonds and requires less energy to separate the molecules.
(Original post by AngelGamerXx)
yes
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by btecs098)
for the chemistry 6 marker, i wrote that h2o has a high boiling point so it has a strong intermolecular forces so it requires more energy to break the bonds and separate the molecules. h2o has one hydrogen for each atom and ch4 has 2 hydrogens for each atom. there are van der waals/london forces in ch4 and it has a low boiling point so it is easier to break the bonds and requires less energy to separate the molecules.
nice, I put something something similar. although I said water has hydrogen bonding, which is the strongest intermolecular forces. the londen ones are temporarily forces, so it's very easy to break.
Ibrahim56
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What did people get for Q1 in physics the number of waves?
btecs098
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
what did people get for the definition of analogue. the .....................varies ................... with time
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ibrahim56)
What did people get for Q1 in physics the number of waves?
4 wavelengths and for the fill in. I did frequency and I didn't knew the second word,
btecs098
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
you didnt know the antinode?
4 wavelengths and for the fill in. I did frequency and I didn't knew the second word,
Attached files
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
you didnt know the antinode?
yes I knew about the anti-nodes don'ts worry. I mean there were a few parts. like amount of wavelength and anti nodes. I did label it ok. also what the heck was the dot and cross diagram for nitrogen, I can't do. anyone know how to do it?
Ibrahim56
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I put strength and proportional
what did people get for the definition of analogue. the .....................varies ................... with time
btecs098
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
GUUYYYSSS what did u guys get in unit 1 and 3??
hopefully everyones done well
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
GUUYYYSSS what did u guys get in unit 1 and 3??
hopefully everyones done well
sorry for very late reply XD. i got both merits and got a distinction overall for the first year, i very happy with the outcome
btecs098
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
sorry for very late reply XD. i got both merits and got a distinction overall for the first year, i very happy with the outcome
well done! thats great news
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
well done! thats great news
thank you, what about you?
btecs098
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
thank you, what about you?
i got a distinction and a pass which is okaayy but i dont know what that is overall
AngelGamerXx
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
i got a distinction and a pass which is okaayy but i dont know what that is overall
hmm, it should say the grades for the exams and a grade overall for the first year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (204)
23.5%
Pop (214)
24.65%
Jazz (33)
3.8%
Classical (48)
5.53%
Hip-Hop (167)
19.24%
Electronic (60)
6.91%
Indie (142)
16.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise