The Student Room Group

Would you ?

Would a girl book a holiday with you if she didn't want to be with you. Not seen my girlfriend in a few weeks due to her saying she busy . But yet she booked a holiday with me . I feel like she doesn't want to be with me as we gone cold on me txt n seeing each other wise . But booked a holiday for Tuesday that we go on
Reply 1
i mean it wouldnt make sense if a girl booked a holiday with you but doesnt wanna be with you. maybe she also thinks things have become a bit cold between you two and wants to spend some time with you on holdiay. i defo wouldnt book a holiday with some1 i dont wanna be with
A WHOLE HOLIDAY if she doesn’t want to be with you??!
She’s probably busy packing and stuff?
Reply 3
She the one that's gone cold on me her texts ar not the same as they use to be . It was her idea to go away aswell .
Original post by txnia
i mean it wouldnt make sense if a girl booked a holiday with you but doesnt wanna be with you. maybe she also thinks things have become a bit cold between you two and wants to spend some time with you on holdiay. i defo wouldnt book a holiday with some1 i dont wanna be with
Reply 4
I've not seen her in two weeks so been thinking why book a holiday with me but want to see me
Original post by Anonymous
A WHOLE HOLIDAY if she doesn’t want to be with you??!
She’s probably busy packing and stuff?
I definitely don't think she wouldn't have booked a holiday if she wasn't interested anymore. chill out and stop overthinking (:
also is this the same person as a few days ago out of interest?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending