Girl ask me out, calls me cute. Need answers

Watch
Asad234
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello everyone,

Recently this women just directly called me cute and asked me out. Now, I've only seen her on one occasion over 6 months ago and she was dating someone else (not in a relationship, just plain dating). I know her best friend because we're in the same class and she was surprised that she asked me out because she was there and I was surprised that someone actually asked me out that I said to her bestfriend in front said girl "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, NO ONE EVER ASKED ME OUT BEFORE" and I left before I knew it. Two days later when i saw her again, she asked and of course I said yes cause damn she is beautiful.....when I tried asking her when, she just said to give her my number and insta and she let me know.

I have a few questions

What does she mean when she called me cute?, I never talked to this woman before and only saw her once

How long should I wait for her to call for more details?

why would a pretty woman like her ask ME OUT?
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Because she thinks you're cute?

Bet you didn't see that one coming.
Asad234
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Cute has many meanings
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Asad234)
Cute has many meanings
endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
14.93%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (68)
30.77%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.76%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (19)
8.6%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.43%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.15%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.36%

Watched Threads