Curious Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What does it mean when my crush tells me he likes to sleep naked? And he shows me pictures of his boxer shorts 😂
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He is flirting with you, rather ham-handedly. If you respond positively to it he might start sending you pictures of other things. You'll have to decide for yourself if that's something you want.
Miaj_233
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
He is flirting with you, rather ham-handedly. If you respond positively to it he might start sending you pictures of other things. You'll have to decide for yourself if that's something you want.
ohhh okay, ty. Nope that’s not what I want haha. I’m not that kinda girl that likes things like that😂 and plus he said he would never send me n*des. )
Last edited by Miaj_233; 4 weeks ago
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Miaj_233)
Nope that’s not what I want haha. I’m not that kinda girl and plus he said he would never send me n*des )
Okay, great. Well, he's still flirting with you - sounds like you're in like Flynn!
Miaj_233
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Okay, great. Well, he's still flirting with you - sounds like you're in like Flynn!
Haha
Haider.alix
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Miaj_233)
ohhh okay, ty. Nope that’s not what I want haha. I’m not that kinda girl that likes things like that😂 and plus he said he would never send me n*des. )
weren't u anonymous
Haider.alix
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well this is quite a weird sort of behaviour, maybe you have got confront him as to why his behaviour is like this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (413)
18.6%
The paper was reasonable (1054)
47.46%
Not feeling great about that exam... (493)
22.2%
It was TERRIBLE (261)
11.75%

Watched Threads