James1908
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have 6 exams next week. It is so many. There is so much to revise e.g. physics, geography which are content heavy subjects. I won't get it all done. It takes me so long to revise. I have been making revision notes etc. and resources all year, so I have not left my revision to the last minute!
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Honestly...I feel the same ..
manarala7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
there you said it yourself,you haven't left it last minute so why should you stress so much? what i do when i get too stressed is remember that I've done mocks, loads of practice in class and revision all year long. if you say you can't do it you're just making it worse for yourself. you got through the first week, you'll get over the coming weeks too! if you need help on what type of revision to do at this stage, i'd be happy to help you.
(Original post by James1908)
I have 6 exams next week. It is so many. There is so much to revise e.g. physics, geography which are content heavy subjects. I won't get it all done. It takes me so long to revise. I have been making revision notes etc. and resources all year, so I have not left my revision to the last minute!
James1908
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy)
Honestly...I feel the same ..
(Original post by manarala7)
there you said it yourself,you haven't left it last minute so why should you stress so much? what i do when i get too stressed is remember that I've done mocks, loads of practice in class and revision all year long. if you say you can't do it you're just making it worse for yourself. you got through the first week, you'll get over the coming weeks too! if you need help on what type of revision to do at this stage, i'd be happy to help you.
I don't now how to revise that well. I can retain anything which i revise, no matter how hard I try. I feel like all the exams went quite bad last week, even though i tried hard.
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't now how to revise that well. I can retain anything which i revise, no matter how hard I try. I feel like all the exams went quite bad last week, even though i tried hard.
I'm sure they went well...you sound very dedicated and hardworking. Don't give up now...I'm not either(give yourself the coming thursday and friday off after school to calm a bit down) Revise in the half term ....then only 2 WEEKS to go until summer. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
You will smash them
manarala7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
it's okay, we all feel like that sometimes. but honestly you may not have done as bad as you think, and you tried hard so that's all that matters. in terms of how to revise, try taking it in chunks. dedicate at least an hour for each subject you have but make sure you plan ahead what you're going to do, so you don't feel like you didn't do enough work. use flashcards, make mindmaps and focus on topics you find the hardest then quiz yourself A LOT.
also remember to take breaks, sleep and eat well. but most importantly try to keep a cool head i'm sure you'll smash the exams!
i wish you all the luck, i believe in you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (93)
64.58%
I don't have everything I need (51)
35.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise