Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Idek who to support anymore afte James video
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
What even happened to james, so confused right now haha
Anonymous #1
He honestly didnt deserve the hate, I kinda dislike Tati now for making up so much ****
(Original post by Anonymous)
What even happened to james, so confused right now haha
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Why is he getting hate though?
RazzzBerries
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The whole beauty community is toxic.
Purplemonkeys
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think like with anything, there's definitely two sides to the story. The reason his apology video was so bad was probably just because he wasn't in a fit state of mind to deal with the events as the loss of his subscribers and sudden hatred to him probably hit him hard. He is a 19 year old, after all. There arguably is some evidence backing up Tati's claims but I think she needed the drama to boost her channel to some extent, although some of her stories are probably true I feel like James might not be as horrible as he's being made out to be but even so the sheer amount of hatred he's receiving is disgusting and honestly completely uncalled for and reflects on the audience who are invested in the drama more than the people involved in it.
Last edited by Purplemonkeys; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
yehh theyr all out trying to end each others career, so calles SishTeRs
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
The whole beauty community is toxic.
ihatethatiloveu
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
can someone tell me what happend in the vid cba watching it
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yehh theyr all out trying to end each others career, so calles SishTeRs
It’s such a drag now. They can sort all of this out in private.
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ihatethatiloveu)
can someone tell me what happend in the vid cba watching it
James basically says everything was blown out of proportion and now people don’t know who to believe.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
They've both made mistakes but the fact that a 40 year old and 33 year old are publicly dragging him on the internet in front of his millions of young followers, throwing around serious allegations is just gross. Everyone makes mistakes especially at the age that James Charles is at, they just didn't have it dragged out on the internet. Jeffree star for example has done way worse like that whole underage incident. Not to mention his racist tweets as well.

I don't understand why Tati couldn't just film her "warning" video and sent it to him privately. Obviously she was upset about the whole vitamin thing (again very immature) and it was about views, followers or whatever. This wasn't a warning this was just straight up bullying, he's much younger than them and he's had his entire future destroyed by people who supposedly want the best for him.

Tati knew exactly what she was doing Imo talking about how "I thought it wouldnt be a big deal" "I would take the hit" etc etc after the allegations she started, which she probably wouldnt have if it wasn't for them vitamins lets be real, she's fake too like the rest of them. James Charles is no saint either but this really just got way worse than it had to be, I never liked him to be honest but I do feel bad for him.
MinaBee
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Low key think this was a plan between Tati and J* to drag down James since he's a lot bigger than them.

I hate the fact that I'm so invested in this :cry:
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MinaBee)
Low key think this was a plan between Tati and J* to drag down James since he's a lot bigger than them.

thats what I thought too.
I don't even know why I'm bothered at this point but oh well in too deep to stop
Anonymous #1
completely agree on that
They've both made mistakes but the fact that a 40 year old and 33 year old are publicly dragging him on the internet in front of his millions of young followers, throwing around serious allegations is just gross. Everyone makes mistakes especially at the age that James Charles is at, they just didn't have it dragged out on the internet. Jeffree star for example has done way worse like that whole underage incident. Not to mention his racist tweets as well.

I don't understand why Tati couldn't just film her "warning" video and sent it to him privately. Obviously she was upset about the whole vitamin thing (again very immature) and it was about views, followers or whatever. This wasn't a warning this was just straight up bullying, he's much younger than them and he's had his entire future destroyed by people who supposedly want the best for him.

Tati knew exactly what she was doing Imo talking about how "I thought it wouldnt be a big deal" "I would take the hit" etc etc after the allegations she started, which she probably wouldnt have if it wasn't for them vitamins lets be real, she's fake too like the rest of them. James Charles is no saint either but this really just got way worse than it had to be, I never liked him to be honest but I do feel bad for him.
Anonymous #1
ive never liked jeffree tbh
(Original post by MinaBee)

Rid The Kid
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
james is gaining back subs and tati is losing them.

balanced, as all things should be.
Anonymous #1
He hit 14 million yass:cool:
(Original post by Rid The Kid)
james is gaining back subs and tati is losing them.

balanced, as all things should be.
Rid The Kid
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He hit 14 million yass:cool:
if he gets back to 16mill thats the biggest uno reverse card of 2019
Anonymous #1
and 2 big fat slaps for both tati and jeffree
(Original post by Rid The Kid)
if he gets back to 16mill thats the biggest uno reverse card of 2019
chieula2301
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
this whole thing backs Selena's point on how the internet and social media can be toxic and dangerous for our generation. one's life could be destroyed so easily thanks to those who said 'oh he is disgusting he deserved all of this' on day one and then turned around on day two and said 'noo poor james tati was a demon'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (50)
23.58%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (69)
32.55%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (43)
20.28%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (18)
8.49%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
15.09%

Watched Threads