mum hides food from me. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It just getting too much right now, I’m 17 years old and just like nearly every girl I’m getting bigger in ‘places’ and it’s natural and it happens because well puberty is legit.

I’m not allowed access to my summer job money or allowed to go out and I ant get any new clothes to wear because mine are too tight because I’ve outgrown them height and width wise and apparently it’s because ‘I’ve been eating too much’ when I’m always hungry because I’m not allowed to eat what is this?? Really upsets me
yzanne
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Drinking water can often make me feel full - I have the problem of actually gaining weight as opposed to losing which is annoying - there's nothing you can do about your metabolism. Eat super healthy stuff - lots of protein especially. Tell your mum you will make a conscious effort to be healthier but you need her support - and also new clothes! Say you'll pay her back too :yep:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by yzanne)
Drinking water can often make me feel full - I have the problem of actually gaining weight as opposed to losing which is annoying - there's nothing you can do about your metabolism. Eat super healthy stuff - lots of protein especially. Tell your mum you will make a conscious effort to be healthier but you need her support - and also new clothes! Say you'll pay her back too :yep:
I’m skinny, size 6-10 at most so unless I’m morbidly obese I don’t see why she should control what I eat?
I’ve asked her and she calls me disrespectful etc
yzanne
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m skinny, size 6-10 at most so unless I’m morbidly obese I don’t see why she should control what I eat?
I’ve asked her and she calls me disrespectful etc
Goodness! That is normal - absolutely normal! I can be between 10-12 in the top because my boobs aren't size 6-8 sized, but bottoms are size 8. Please, don't believe the idea that you are fat or anything because this is literally below / around average size.

Maybe you need to talk to someone about this, or just eat a lot at school. She may see this as a threat to her authority but it is never ok to deprive your healthy child of food.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by yzanne)
Goodness! That is normal - absolutely normal! I can be between 10-12 in the top because my boobs aren't size 6-8 sized, but bottoms are size 8. Please, don't believe the idea that you are fat or anything because this is literally below / around average size.

Maybe you need to talk to someone about this, or just eat a lot at school. She may see this as a threat to her authority but it is never ok to deprive your healthy child of food.
Yep same here! Although i fit into her clothes that are size 6/8 it’s wayyy to tight around the hips/bum so I size up to a 10 so it’s comfy and she calls me fat!! When I see fat as morbidly obese idk why she’s so obsessed with what I eat

I do eat a lot in school and they can see what I’ve bought from the canteen so I do pig out and I get called fat !!

Thanks for the replies!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (36)
24.66%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (51)
34.93%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (25)
17.12%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (11)
7.53%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (23)
15.75%

Watched Threads