Edexcel A-Level Psychology Paper 1 Predictions - 20th May 2019

Watch
asmany
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, was wondering if anyone has any predictions for tomorrow’s paper? Are you guys ready and do you have any last minute tips?
NanaA23432
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by asmany)
Hey, was wondering if anyone has any predictions for tomorrow’s paper? Are you guys ready and do you have any last minute tips?
Hey, possibly Bandura? I feel ok for tomorrow's paper but a bit unsure about the Issues and Debates section . Well I am currently going over topics I find hard to remember and doing questions.
ella cutler
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! For tomorrow for the psychology exams is the issues and debates session just about the four topics, like tomorrow they can’t ask us to compare the key studies in the issues and debates section ? Thanks
(Original post by asmany)
asmany
Rep:
?
Bandura’s very likely lol, I was also thinking maybe a contemporary study from any of the approaches? And a cognitive key question?
asmany
Rep:
?
Pretty sure they can ask us about 2 classic studies from the different topics in terms of any issue/debates x
(Original post by ella cutler)
Hey! For tomorrow for the psychology exams is the issues and debates session just about the four topics, like tomorrow they can’t ask us to compare the key studies in the issues and debates section ? Thanks
asmany
Rep:
?
How did you all find it? I predicted the cognitive KQ which went good. Overall the questions weren’t too bad at all
Safayat14
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can anyone tell me everything that came up in paper 1 psychology
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (55)
17.13%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.35%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.43%

Watched Threads