The Student Room Group

Hi i'm new

Hello i'm new around here , i'm 18 doing a levels and i'm here basically to get exam tips and tricks

where can i get started
Hey dude, me again :smile: basically you can just search up what it is you want to know about because there probably will be a thread for each exam however if there isn't you can make one :smile:
Hi and welcome to The Student Room! :hi:

Considering you're an A-Level student, you might be interested in the A-Level forums, where you can meet people doing their A-Levels too and have a chat about A-Level stuff. There's also tabs at the top, so if you hover on A-level, you should find loads of things there, such as study help and links for each particular subject.

If you're doing exams this year, you might be interested in the chat threads/exam discussions for all the A-Level/AS-Level exams, so you can talk to others about revision techniques and talk about the exams after you sit them.

Then, there's the fun side of TSR! :woo: There's loads of forums around the site where you can make your own thread on whatever you want. You can do that by clicking 'Ask a question' at the very top, near your username. If you haven't already, you can edit your profile and make it jazzy.

There's different forums, such as Chat, Life and style, Entertainment, Debate and Current Affairs, Study Help, Relationships and loads more! Don't worry if you don't know where to ask a question, when you use the 'ask a question' button, it will choose a forum for you.

I hope you enjoy the site, it's a lot of fun! Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any!

Razzz :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending